Womens Running

Thursday, y u no Friday? - Supermoms (Read 29 times)

Erniegirl

Uphill - Aw, I hope those migraines go away and you feel better very soon. I'm glad you're posting on here even though you aren't running at the moment, though!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runnergirl9508

Sorry I won't get to everyone, R woke up early from his nap!

ernie: lmao at the panties!

Uphill: good to see you, hope the migraines are gone for good! Can you take anything for them while preggo? My mom gets them and has rx meds.

mer: glad you're feeling so great and able to keep up the running! Are you still planning to run both of the halfs?

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

armmama

bermy - I was really happy to have the break from tennis from Nov-Feb and concentrate on running but now that it's started back up again I love it.  Running is great, but I love the social aspect of tennis.  It's pretty much the only time I get out of the house to be with other adults.

zorbs - eek!  I bet that cemetery run made for good speedwork!

uphill - I am so sorry about the migraines.  I hope you can figure out something to make them go for good.  I actually meant tail - people make them!  It's basically swimsuit material that fits over their legs with flippers at the bottom.  My oldest had a b-day party at a pool in January and all the girls had mermaid tails - it's pretty cool to watch them swim around.  I've never tried it, I feel like I would drown not being able to kick my legs normally!  We leave this Saturday for Orange Beach (Gulf Shores, Alabama) for a week.  It's only supposed to be around 70˚ but hopefully it'll still be fun.  At least our condo has a hot tub on the balcony to keep us warm!