Womens Running

FANTASTIC FRIDAY DIVAS! (Read 16 times)

SassySparky

Lucy - that's so funny about your dream!!! Honestly whenever G does something that he's not supposed to be doing, he looks at me like he thinks it's my fault!

I haven't  mentioned this but a friend asked me yesterday if G is saying any words, and when I thought about it, he really does have quite a vocabulary fir being 10 months old. Mom (Mumum), Dad (Da), Up and Down, Hi, Thank You (Tee Tee), Birdie (Ba!), Uh Oh, Uh Uh, book (boo) and makes noises like Ka-boom.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

outwestrunner

Lucy - I hope you feel better soon! Ugh, how frustrating.  Reading is for fun (trying to finish up this book), plus I want to go over the materials from the workshop I attended last week.

Sassy - G and I have a similar vocabulary, at least for when I'm half-asleep. I had a weird dream about a t-shirt cannon at a basketball game, and I said Huh uh out loud.

SassySparky

OWR - hahaha. Big D talks in his sleep pretty often. one time I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard tapping. he was laying in bed on his stomach and was "typing" on the wall and talking about some computer program. i think he was programming in his sleep.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

NorCal

Sassy- That's great he's got so many words! and I love that he makes noises like KaBoom! hilarious!!

Lucy- Oh dear!!! I can't believe how sick you've been, that just sucks!! FEEL BETTER SOON!

Speaking of dreams... I had a scary one last night, I was driving on this windy country road and talking to DH on the phone (hands free of course!) and I had one headlight out (which is currently true...) and the other one went out and it was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. DH told me just to pull over and he'd come get me. Well I pulled off the road and went sailing off a cliff and I think I died... Sad

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34