Womens Running

Tiptoe Into Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 16 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. Smile

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Monday I did a mad dash out to the trail and spent 60 minutes in great weather. I hope to do the same today since the weather may change by Wednesday due to rain. I’m trying to store many happy moments in my memory. I love Fall.

Today I will run, either outside or in, depending on the temperature.

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

Good Tuesday morning!

4.5 chilly but refreshing miles this morning with my running buddy.  Fusion class tonight, then dinner out with DBF,  Probably catch the Tigers game woot woot!!

Hi Judy Smile

Anonymous Guest

On the train headed in to my first day of work. Legs are feeling much better today. I may attempt a short run or easy spin on the bike tonight.

Good morning Judy, Laura and all to follow.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Good Morning!  5.3 this morning.  Had to cut the group run short for a potty stop.

Karen--YOU ROCK!!!!  Awesome time!!  Have a great first day at work.

Check back later...

ginnyb

4 great miles this morning, one of those runs that come along about once every 6 months...like "is this me?"  Weird why that happens.  After run went to the gym and worked out .  Work tonight, so home this morning.  H

Hi, Judy, LC, and Karen.''

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

12.5. Glad I took yesterday off. Today's run was a yon better. Pilates later.

Laura so glad you are sticking with the fusion class.

GL at new job Karen

Ginny glad you are having a few good runs lately

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like lots of good runs out there today. I determined working all day was enough today, so decided that walking the dog was going to be the extent of my workout tonight. The next two days I have to go in an hour early for a class, so I'm thinking I'm going to try to keep getting up an hour earlier after that and get a workout in most mornings.

The first day went well. I'm excited about it, but man, am I going to be busy!

Thank you guys for all the congrats and nice comments on my race Sunday. It was one of those times where everything went right and I'm still a little hyped up about it. I haven't gotten my RR done yet, was just too tired yesterday to think straight.

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Congrats again Karen on the new job and the new PR! Exciting!!

Judy, storing happy moments is a good idea!

Sorry about those Tigers... Hope dinner was better than the game Laura.

Ginny-nice run to store in your memory bank too!  could be the training is making you stronger so runs are better. I'm seeing a trend!

2+ mile walk at lunch around the ball park to catch the festivities (and the amazing smell of actual Ball Park hot dogs from in an actual Ball Park).  PT after work.  Knee being cranky again. Sigh. Will be icing it again. Got there late because of traffic so no tm run but I'll be there tomorrow too.

Lisa