Womens Running

Busy Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. It's hard to find a reason to use this emoticon.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

The coccyx pillow works wonders on my chair at work! I am so pleased that I was able to walk up the stairs (floor and a half) as well. Stairs have been very difficult since the fall.

The great news is that I did 35 minutes on the TM in my building. I am so pleased! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Happy screech).

Christmas luncheosn today and tomorrow.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

annieSusan

Good morning, all. I ran on the treadmill on Monday, and got in a good walk yesterday morning and went to yoga in the afternoon. Today is my swim class, which is always a good workout.

Judy, glad to hear that you are healing, and that your coccyx pillow eases the pain. Hooray for the TM run!

Good runs, all!

annieSusan

LC Runs

4 TM miles - progression run.  Followed by a circuit of squats, pushups and planks.

Judy - yippee on the run!

Annie - it's definitely treadmill season lol.  Enjoy the swimming

From Yesterday:

Crazysue - now that sounds like a fun workout!

Marjorie - so glad the hip continues to improve

Karen - sorry about your doggie, hope he is okay

Cindy - I know what you mean, my head is spinning with all of the stuff to get done...I wanna just fly to Cancun for a week!

Damaris - thinking of you and Trixie

Gatsby - I like the way you think....I hope you're right about spring.  The weatherman for the area to which I travel (which is in a snowbelt) said last night that they've had 3 feet more snow than usual so far....yes, 3 feet.  They've had over 72" of snow and average is 30 something UGH!

Good Morning!  Group power class was just about empty this morning.  Just 3 of us die-hard/crazies + instructor.

Judy--glad to hear you are doing better.

LC--the power skipping/hill bounding was fun, but wow was I tired!

Have a great day!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

4.2 miles. Didn't know how it would do 2 days in a row. But, it did fine. I did Rock tape just in case. Nerve is still irritated but my feet didn't burn as much so that is better. I will take the progress. As tempted as I was to do 6 more miles, I restrained myself and stopped.  I think I'm almost ready for my normals. We shall see.

Gatsby yep lots of electrical work. Lights work now. He replaced all the outside recepticals. He also put a whole house surge protector on, re wired the electrical panel to meet current code, checked all the wiring in the attic replaced the breaker for the heat pump so it was the correct one.

Judy nice to see you back active

Hey Annie Susan. Nice of you to drop in

thanks Laura. The hip is doing much better.

Marjorie

runlikeagirl18

Hi ladies-

I ran 8.1 miles this morning and felt fabulous. Yay!

Judy - glad you are able to start running again.

Karen - hope the puppers is feeling ok.

Damaris - ditto for the kitty.

Laura - wow, that's a lot of snow! My parents in upstate NY have gotten a bunch too.

Marjorie - glad the hip is cooperating.

Annie - I need to get back to yoga; I've been very slack about any kind of stretching.

Crazysue - I'll bet the power skipping really jacked up your heart rate!

Off to get some of the work that I've been neglecting done. Have a great day-

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

Anonymous Guest

I had to go in early for meetings, then left around 10:30 to work from home for the rest of the day so I could let the dog out every hour or two and clean up any messes he made. The vet said either a bladder infection or a prostate problem. He seems to be doing a lot better today (he's only gone out twice since I've been home and no accidents), so it seems like it may be a bladder infection and the antibiotics are doing their thing. Hope so, then we won't have to do the ultrasound on Friday. DH has two friends that recently had dogs die from cancer, so he was really, really worried and upset. He's doing much better today too.

Work Christmas party was fun, but honestly, I would rather have been home than spending even more time with work people. I already see them more than anyone else. We had one of those white elephant gift exchanges. Since I don't know everyone that well yet, I didn't go with a gag gift, but just put a gift certificate to a restaurant that I won at a race recently in a box and gave that. It was a popular gift, probably third after the "No" button and the chocolate.

I will run a few miles tonight, not sure how many. I am slipping behind the pace bunny (I had originally set a goal of 2013 miles, then when unemployed upped it to 2500), but that's okay. It will still be my highest mileage year ever.

Nice workouts everyone!

Judy, glad you're feeling better and back running!

Good to see you annieSusan!

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel