Womens Running

Woolliness Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Not used to the cold yet.

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Arimathea, the old plan was run half of the track, walk half of the track. New plan was running longer than half the track, then a quarter of the track recovery, repeat.

Tuesday was a good 35 minute track run. Cardio DVD at home for another 35 minutes. My own copy of the DVD just came in the mail. I’ve been using the library copy.

Today will be a track run, some cardio, then out to dinner.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Hobby Jogger Especial!

Good morning. Core workout with some leg strength this morning. My running buddy crashed on the couch while I was working out.

Judy - sounds like you've been getting some great workouts in

Arimathea

Tessa

4 this morning with RN, we went out specifically to see the blood moon. Not very reddish but definitely eclipsed. And she saw a shooting star on the way back so she was pleased. (I did not see it because I was looking at the oncoming car.)

Also got in another 4 last night since I didn't run at lunch. I'm averaging over 10 mpd for October, go me!

Still need to pack for the weekend. The weather forecast keeps changing.

Wow Tessa!!  That is a lot of miles per day!

Riding after work.

Judy--I wore long pants and my handknit wool socks today.  It's 85F--cold snap for us!

Y'all have a great day!

Docket_Rocket

Hi, ladies.  Busy day in Court today.  I have 6 with 2 at MP tonight.

Judy, enjoy the workouts today.

Shadow, of course the doggie would crash on the couch.  Poor thing; he must be exhausted....

Tessa, yay you!  Nice 4.

Sue, enjoy the ride later!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

6.2 miles.  Some aching in the calf when my tape started to peal off so I stopped.

I know it isn't actually coming from the calf.  The calf hurts and cramps but it is the symptom. I believe I have it figured out but I have to fix that muscle so it fires correctly so the calf isn't compensating.  Imbalances suck.  But, we all have them.  Just depends on if we lose our accommodation of them

Nice average Tessa!  I'm jealous

Shadow, my two ripped up a roll of paper towels.  They plead the doggie fifth but I know it was them.  Silly me for leaving it where they could get to it.  Not like them but I believe they had a glorious time doing it.

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Susan, please tell me that was transposed and it is 58, not 85. Not even Hawaiians or Floridians wear long pants and wool socks in 85 degree weather!

Bikerchick1

Judy - Enjoy your dinner tonight!  I can't believe it is getting cold Sad

Shadow - Sounds like your running buddy had a good rest on the couch!

Tessa - 10 mpd...woohoo!  What are you packing for?  Is this the marathon with Karen?

Crazysue - Ahhh, as Tessa said, hope that is a typo and that it is really 58!!!  Have a great ride!

Damarias - Enjoy your 6 tonight!

Marjorie - Booo on the calf....hope it starts to feel better soon.

Ran for the first time tonight after Grand Canyon....up until today my quads have been pretty sore so have been rolling them.  It actually was good!  I am hoping tomorrow am to be able to take a minute and write a little report about "Our Grand Experience".....I cannot stop smiling and thinking about what a wonderful and amazing experience it was!

Carol