Womens Running

HOORAY FOR FRIDAYS, DIVAS! (Read 16 times)

MA runner girl

Lucy - Can I have more than one?? lol Maple cream is intriguing... but I love chocolate cream! I guess I can just steal Corys... Wink

Outwest - It feels like my skin or just below... but I figured it would be red or bruised or something! Very bizzare.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

LucyBelle

MA: Hahahaha well I just posted that we will probably have way too much, so more than one piece is definitely an option!

outwestrunner

Maple cream..hmm I like maple bars (the doughnuts). Yum!

outwestrunner

Okay not sure if anyone is still around, but I need to vent about that one friend I mentioned earlier. She just e-mailed me and was ranting about some people having differing opinions from hers, and I basically said " well people suck" or something. Then she went off on something about how she listened to me bitch the whole time I was in Oregon, and she would at least expect me to commiserate. I told her I was commiserating but bitching incessantly was not what I wanted to do at the present time.   Okay big deal..  But considering how I"m having issues with her already, I'm wondering if this is a good time to say "Listen, this is the deal..." or if I should let sleeping dogs lie.  Ugh.

ETA: I guess what I"m asking is... do you tell someone why you want to take a break from them or do you just do it?

lizo_77

outwest: thanks!!! Smile I feel so much better. Smile haha. lol anyway, the sun came out and it's all melted fortunately. Annabelle is 8 1/2. She's a sweet heart but finicky about food.

anybody have a fall marathon they're working towards? I'm thinking the twin cities...

norcal: hang in there today for both jobs!

lucy: those pies sound like heaven!

lizo_77

outwest: don't know if you're still around, but here's my idea. maybe just have as delicate a conversation as you can have with her about why you need a break.  And if you can't do that, then I wouldn't feel bad about just taking a break, and when you're ready, get back in touch.

Hugs girl! I'm with you on the incessant b*tching. Most days I'm not up to dealing with that.