Womens Running

Tulips on Tuesday Supermoms (Read 12 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: will head out for 5-7 miles after my first PT client. It's still warm, but supposed to rain and maybe snow later. Ugh.

TR: has been taking forever to fall asleep at night, and waking ridiculously early. Last two nights he didn't fall asleep til 9:30!! And he's been waking at 5:30. No idea what's up. He's also been fighting falling asleep at nap time, and I've had to wake him the past 3 days.

NRR: rainy day, not sure what we will do today.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Erniegirl

RR - Something on the TM tonight. It is freezing rain and snowing and blowing and -10C with the windchill, and I refuse to go out in that crap in the middle of April!

TR - After her horrible night of sleep, she was cranky all morning yesterday but then took a 3.5 hour nap. Which meant she napped until 5:30 pm. I would have woken her earlier, but I had fallen asleep too. Oops. This resulted in us not having dinner until 8 pm and her not going to sleep until nearly 11 pm. Need to get the sleep thing back on track today!

FR - Tandoori chicken, basmati rice, sauteed spinach and mushrooms

NRR - Finally got all my tax stuff together so I will take it over to my accountant today. Good thing our deadline is not until April 30. Library program for S this morning. Hopefully all the snow melts and my day does not involve snow shoveling!

~~~~

rg - Hope you get your run in before the weather turns. Ugh on the not enough sleep at night and nap fighting. Sleep, R! Sleep is wonderful!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

running eh

RR - hmmm....

NRR - the "big" ultrasound today.  We aren't finding our the sex, so it's not quite as exciting.  I may take DD1 out of school so she can some a long too.

FR - pasta

KR - took the kids to Costco last night and told them to eat as many samples as they could so that could be their dinner.  Just kidding - we ended up buying a huge bag of buns and some sliced meat while we were there and that became dinner.  They liked it.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 8K recovery run/walk on the TM.  Am NOT going out in that crap.  Something hurts in my left leg, although I can't pinpoint the origin.  It feels like my femur, but it could be my quad or hip referring.

KR - read him some Easter Bible stories last night and he seemed really interested.  Trying to tie bunnies and chicks and eggs and chocolate to the story was a little more difficult.

FR - chicken pie, salad.

NRR - something bad happened and I want to cry, but I'm so emotionally repressed that all I feel is a huge lump and tears won't come.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runnergirl9508

Zorbs: is it sleeting/snowing by you? Its still warm here, but temps are going to drop all day. Have a good run!

Reh- hope the us goes well today! We took R to my 20-week ultrasound and he was fascinated.

Ernie- ugh, the sleep thing is annoying! Yuck on the weather- I'd be hitting the TM too.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 6k easy at lunch if it's not raining, if it is I'll do it after work, I don't mind smelling at my desk but don't want to look like a drowned rat.

KR - did really well on what she calls her "paddle bike", we keep correcting her that it's peddle... she's starting to figure out the peddle thing, it fell over once but she shook herself off and kept going.

TR - does really well walking, and can go pretty fast on her little legs.  She's also super light and isn't a big deal to carry for a few minutes.

FR - shepherd's pie.

RG - that sucks on the sleep for R!!  I think M did a similar thing around that age and unfortunately it was the beginning of the end of naps.  Sounds like you have the same weather as we are supposed to get, ugh!

ernie - Yay taxes Wink - they extended the deadline to May 5th bc of that virus... and us procrastinators are being rewarded bc I heard on the news that a bunch of SINs were stolen off their website before they shut it down.  Wowsers on S's late night!  Hope she gets back on track tonight.

r-eh - lol on the kids eating Costco samples for dinner, some days you totally could!  Add in a 0.99 hotdog, and you're golden Smile

zorbs - hope you can figure out your leg, maybe a foam roller up and down everywhere will tell you where it's tight?  M loves reading stories from her Bible story book!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - yup, white stuff is coming down hard here.

ernie - I feel like I need another fun drunkfest, but no one is able or willing to do it. Is the tandoori chx PC or is it a spice rub?  I got my tax stuff off to the accountant last week.

eh - I don't think I've ever eaten a sample at Costco.

CA - I guess the people who had their SIN stolen it sucks but 900 people of the entire country doesn't seem so bad. Do you still smell after running even with baby wipes and deodorant?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 2 miles with the stroller last night. Going to run 3-4 after work and lift upper body.

TR: No timeouts for being mean yesterday, but got one for climbing into the rabbit hutch and refusing to get out. MIL sent a big box of easter crap and he's been hauling around this squishy/jiggly lizard toy, and he says it liike "leee-zurd". Godmother is picking him up from daycare so I can work out.

FR: Last night was leftovers, have chicken stock cooking in the crockpot- I will probably freeze most of it.

NRR: Dog crapped on the floor in my craft room last night, I try not to get mad because she only does it when she doesn't feel good, but of course I didn't figure it out until I was dressed to go running. DH said this morning she probably did it while he was at the gym, he said he smelled a fart smell but didn't investigate beyond the living area.

NRR2- Having EMRP and her kids and my friend Mary and her kids over tomorrow night for Dinner/Easter egg decorating party. I need to go buy eggs, a plastic tablecloth, and some little stickers and stuff today.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG-  R got hopped up on easter candy and took forever to fall asleep. Every few minutes he would call out "Mama! I'm awake!!"

Ernie- Its pretty common for R to nap until 5 pm if he doesn't go down until 2 or so, but he's usually super cranky when he wakes up if he does that.  How are you feeling so far?

eh- lmao on the dinner sampler Wink  Good luck at your US today!

zorbs- Hugs, hope you can work out whatever's bothering you.

CA- R is wanting to be carried a bunch lately, that's all well and good but that shizz gets old when your kid weighs 30 lbs lol. R wants to ride his bike so bad but can't figure out/isn't strong enough to do the pedals yet.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - when I do easy runs the deoderant/wipe combo is good, but last week I did yassos on a warmish day and I'm pretty sure I still stunk afterwards, my hair was drenched with sweat afterwards.

spike - I think (HOPE) my MIL is giving the kids some outside toys instead of candy for easter.  YUCK on the dog crap, our old lab was throwing up for a while and I felt bad that he felt crappy but it was getting really old cleaning it up!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- my friend with 4 kids is doing this thing she saw on pinterest that looks like a giant easter basket- its a kiddie pool with hula hoops in it for basket handles filled with outside toys. MIL got R a butterfly net for outside at least, mostly she just hit up the Dollar Days section of target for little trinkets. Dh and I eat most of the candy Smile

Kantkatchme

Hello!

Rg- ugh! On the goibg to sleep troubles.  I know what that is like and it's no fun! I hope he doesn't drop his nap!

Ernie- gross weather eh! It's not snowing here yet, but it's freezing and raining, awesome combo.  I hope you can get the sleep back on track.  I'm in bed before 11!

Eh- I hope everything is perfect at the Us.  I use to love costco samples when I was little.  It sort of remind me of a Vinyl Cafe story. Except you kids probably weren't riding a run away motorized cart.

Ca- I hope it doesn't rain at lunch! i saw the pics on Fb, your girls are so cute! Did M start with a balance bike?

Zorbs-  I hope your day brightens up.  Maybe if you cut some onions that will help get things started.  Smile

spike-  I hope your dog is ok.  Gross!  Enjoy having your friend over.  I always say I want to host but then get overwhelmed thinking about trying to get the house ready for guests.

Kantkatchme

~~ rr- quick 4 this morninG. It was raining but not cold yet. I need new shoes to rotate in so I have some that aren't dead for the 10k in May. Any recommendations? I've been runnibg in Asic 11x0s and trail shoes for as long as I can remember.

Br- must be growing. eats like a horse and sleeps!! Except for this morning she was up at 5:45 when DH turned on the coffee grinder. Which I why I actually got a run in early.(normally I sleep later then that!) need to make her 15m appointment.

nrr- the job I started in Feb offered me more teaching on Saturdays starting in the summer.  I already work on Saturdays but the session ends in June and there most of the lessons dissolve for the summer.  I feel conflicted. I don't really want to leave my old job, but the new one pays better and will prob lead to more in the future.  I want my cake and to eat it too!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Kant- I would switch to the new job, unless you have some kind of specific loyalty to the old one.

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - B was also hopped up on Easter candy yesterday, I did not tell DH as he would have been pissed at me for allowing him to eat so much.  I managed to get a large amount away from him but can only do so much, right?

kant - a better paying job sounds good! unless the hours suck a lot more.