Womens Running

WET WEDNESDAY DIVAS (Read 20 times)

lizo_77

Mel: I got the dress back in september/ october. It's hanging in my closet and I'm praying it still fits! haha. it should be ok. I barely ever change size.  My sister's fitting/ alterations are happening the last week in May. You must be soooo excited!  a few more weeks then you're all done! sorry about the family dramatics! I have the opposite problem with my mom, thank goodness! but it's my sisters that are grrr......

gsd: good luck with figuring out the move and if you should or not! I agree, sounds scary! that's cool that M is now enjoying the day care some!  I'd be stressed too, handing my child over to strangers...

monk: Yay for the long weekend coming up soon! glad it wasn't too bad, putting the kids to bed last night.

jewel: boo about the weather! enjoy the walking around and sight seeing some more!

po: hugs girl! and good for you to be going to the wedding. just don't overdo it!!

sassy: awww. that's so cute about G's development.  hope that experiment that you had to come in to work for last night turns out the way it should!!

seattle: sounds like a smart decision so you don't worry prior to the day of!

MA: way to go on the run! that's cool that you fixed dinner! I'm sure the more you do it, the more you'll get into a schedule.

later!

LucyBelle

Quick post for me...

RR: Ran 3 after work last night. My calves felt tired, which was weird, since it's not like I've done anything strenuous to them. I shall call it a progression run since mile splits were 9:20, 8:46, 8:36. ST tonight.

NRR: CRF has this absolutely horrid sounding cough, like a deep chest rattle, and he's coughing up nasty green stuff. He has been claiming it is allergies but none of the OTC allergy meds have made a dent in it. It's been going on for over a week. I am trying to convince him to see a doctor but he won't. Poor guy was coughing all night and just sounded miserable. But a little part of me wanted to kick him in the shins for keeping me up, too. Joking Anyway, today's deadline day. It's so nice outside. Too nice to be cooped up inside!

NorCal

Hi Ladies!

Lizo- SNOW!? On May 1?! That's NOT ok!!

MA- Sweet, 2 miles is awesome! Hope C has a good day today. He's so cute!

Sassy- Aw, I love it, G is such a good little kid. Love the stories about him! Smile Sorry about bonking on your run, I guess more food would help. I normally never ate before my early morning runs (when I'd run at 5am) but I would sometimes take a gel with me and that would help.

Meli- I'm sorry your parents are doing planning without consulting you. But I agree with PO, try not to let every detail stress you out, you will have a beautiful wedding and everyone will have a good time, including YOU!!

PO- So glad you're getting a little energy back! Good luck on traveling alone, I hope it goes ok!

Jewel- How are your legs feeling? When will you run again? Sorry you had funky weather for your sightseeing days.

Seattle- Just hydrate, hydrate, hydrate and dress as cool as possible. Also be prepared to be slower then expected in the heat.

GSD- Super exciting about the possible move to CA!!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

RR. Still no running, I might run tomorrow. My legs feel almost back to normal.

I have been having some serious Post-Marathon Blues this week! Ugh! Anyways, I came up with a new set of goals to train for... a sub 1:50 half in October, followed by a sub 4:00 full in March. That gives me until July to build/maintain a base, then add in speed work for the half and then build in distance for the full. I'll be picking a FLAT full and a fairly flat half as well.

NRR. Doing monthly billing today, not my favorite, but it's how we get paid! lol. Also since it's supposed to be almost 90, I'm giving my dirty dog a BATH outside! He needs it! Plus it will cool him off too. We leave Sunday for an overnight trip to Yosemite, so I need to pack for that too...

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34