Womens Running

Woozy Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 11 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

loopy from the cough syrup....

RR - 4 miles

ER - another bike ride.  I want a 100 km week, bike + run combined.

KR - ate SIX minigo yogurts yesterday.

FR - asian tuna salad.  Still haven't bought any soba, gotta get on that.  Forgot to clean out my french press to make cold pressed coffee, I have to drink hot coffee this morning.  #fwp

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

It's a ghost town 'round these parts lately!

RR: 3 miles on the TM + upper body ST last night, 4.2 miles with Joleen this morning, its gonna be a hot one!

TR: Calls DH out when he swears- "Daddy, you not say dat word, its naughty bad bad!". I'm afraid I've set him up for high birthday expectations- we've been celebrating all week. Last night he got his present from grandma- a 3 pack of Iron Man action figures, and he was jumping up and down for the whole 10 minutes it took me to get the damn things out of the packaging. He's doing this thing where he sneaks out of bed and then lurks around the corner from the den. He stands right next to the bookcase and watches TV (there is a wall between where we are on the couch and where he's standing) but I usually can call him out on it because I hear him breathing. Its really creepy lol

FR: Chicken thighs with sweet potato fries and asparagus last night. Probably a stir fry of some kind tonight. Down over 2 lbs since I started tracking with Weight Watchers again, feeling better about myself!

NRR: Lots to do the next few days. Trying to decide on running the local races. On the 4th there is a 2 mile or 10k race in George, and on the 5th I'm thinking about taking R to his first race- a 1 miler. Any thoughts on a 1 mile distance for a 3 yo?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I need to see if I can get white coffee at Costco. i hate black coffee, but would love not to have to spend $3.50 to get a caffeine fix. 6 yogurts? Kid is gonna be really regular from all that acidophilus Wink

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

Morning....Well, it's almost noon!

RR: I am hoping to get out tonight.  Depends on when DH gets home from work.  I never did my scheduled 6 last weekend, so I might try 7 this weekend.

BR:  Started clapping.  He will stand up next to something, fall to his bum, and clap.  It is super cute.  For some reason, I don't remember J clapping.

TR:  Is such a ball of emotions....all.the.time.  He cries about the dumbest stuff.  Toughen up little man.  I do have to say, he is pretty cuddly which is nice.

NRR: I am SO ready for summer school to be done.  We have a 5 week program, but I am only doing the first session, so next Wednesday is my last day.  The kids are working well on the computer coding stuff, but it leaves me to sit.  I have gotten a lot of work done with new text books, and testing stuff.  The last half hour of the day drags....

FR:  I have left overs waiting for me at home from dinner last night.  I cant' wait to get home to eat!

zorbs - Are you sick?  I still really love those lulu shorts that you have!

spike - I love the pic you posted of you and R the other day.  Good job with the weight loss.  That is creepy about R.  I remember watching TV from the top of the stairs as a kid after I was supposed to be in bed.  J still doesn't get out of bed on his own yet, but I know the time is coming very soon!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

moxieluvah

Zorbs - my kids love yogurt too! Awesome job on the biking.

spike - I think 1 mile seems long for a 3 year old, the last kids race we did was 1/2 mile and both kids ran/ walked it, but it seemed a little long for them.

mer- hope you get to run tonight. How is the sunburn feeling?

--------

RR - rest day

NRR - packing everything up, we close on our current house next week and don't close on the one we are buying until August so we have to rent for a month. I am so excited to move twice, not!

TR - doing awesome on the potty, even wakes up dry some mornings

KR - really into coloring lately, and she is getting really good at mostly staying in the lines.

runninmer

moxie - Sunburn hasn't been horrible.  My chest and nose got the worst of it.  Just awaiting the beautiful process of peeling! Are you racing at all this holiday weekend?  I have a few registrations I need to take care of for July! Wink

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

Mer- how's the weather for evening running? I remember July in the midwest being really soupy. Blech I hate humidity, I love living in the West. Bossman's eldest is taking a summer school course on building construction and will get 1 credit for a 3 week class, seems like a pretty good deal. R has been having random meltdowns too and is super clingy lately. "Picka me uuuuuuuup!"

Moxie- yay for PT! R had a small accident last night, but since we moved him to undies at night this is only his second one. We moved twice, too. We put anything non-essential in storage so we didn't have to pack most of our stuff twice. Maybe you can find out if you can rent a semi-truck trailer that you can park in a secure storage that way you don't have to load and unload it?

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - what is white coffee? the minigo yogurts are like 2 tsp per container, but G did warn B that he would poop funny today.

mer - yeah B had this awful hacking phlegmy cough + snots and I got it.  Sorry about the emotional crying, I would have no patience for that either.

moxie - when I was 7, my parents bought a house that had a long closing date, so we got a rental but the couple who owned it were going through a divorce and fighting over who had possession of the house so I think the wife tried to rent it to other people while we were still living there..we were there 2 weeks when my parents got sick of the shit and found ANOTHER house to move to.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- its unroasted or minimally roasted coffee beans. From wiki: In the United States, white coffee may also refer to coffee beans which have been roasted to the yellow roast level and when prepared as espresso produces a thin yellow brew, with a high acidic note. There is a debate that white coffee is more highly caffeinated than darker roasted coffee. In fact, the sublimation point of caffeine is 352 degrees F, about one hundred degrees lower than the typical very dark roast. Coffee beans can catch fire at temperatures lower than 500 degrees F.[1][2] White coffee is generally used only for making espresso drinks, not simple brewed coffee. With shorter roasting times natural sugars are not caramelized within the coffee beans, leaving no bitter aftertaste. The flavor of white coffee is frequently described as nut like, with pronounced acidity.

When in a mocha, it lends a peanut-y kind of flavor I really enjoy since I don't get to eat nuts anymore. I don't notice the increased acidity.

moxieluvah

spike - I am marking all the boxes that we plan to live without while we are in the rental and we plan on just putting them in the basement until we move again. We already took a bunch of stuff to my parents basement as well. I hope my R gets the nighttime PT down soon so we can be done with diapers forever!

mer- not racing until the 10 miler, I'm not even sure I can call it racing, I feel so slow since the 50