Womens Running

Fantastic Friday - Supermoms (Read 19 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - yoga for runners DVD, hot tub.

TR - old RP bought him a medieval Playmobil set with little knights/horses but also has a B sized foam sword and shield.  He had fun stabbing me and ASKING to be stabbed himself (weirdo), lots of "I KNIGHT!" with sword brandish at bedtime and wanted to take it to school for show and tell today but I seriously don't think that will go over well.

FR - the place we went for lunch yesterday had $10 lunch specials that included booze.  tonight will be penne with roasted cauliflower, proscuitto and tomato cream sauce.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runnergirl9508

RR: waiting for the sun to come up, then I will head out for 6-7 miles. Supposed to have Bootcamp this morning, but two of the ladies are out of town, and the other two texted that they weren't coming today. Of course I was already at the studio when I got their texts.

TR: tried roasted golden beets at dinner last night, surprised me!

NRR: nothing big planned for the weekend. We will probably do a few small things around the house. Need to run to Target at some point.

Zorbs- enjoy the yoga today! Nice deal on lunch- especially the booze! Lol about the sword. Probably wouldn't be te best thing to bring.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Erniegirl

RR - 32k long run. This is going to be a busy weekend, so I'm happy I can get the LR out of the way today. And, it should actually warm up to the freezing mark while I'm running!

TR - The "zoo to you" program yesterday seemed really cool, but S only lasted two minutes because they were supposed to sit still while the zookeepers brought the animals around and, of course, she couldn't sit still and kept trying to run around the room and jump all over this blanket they brought for the animals, so I took her home.

FR - Perogies and salad.

NRR - Grocery shopping this afternoon and then looking forward to a relaxing evening of beer, chips and Netflix! Tomorrow I have that Euchre tournament and then Sunday we are going to the zoo and out for dinner for my mom's birthday.

~~~~

zorbs - I can't even remember the last time I did yoga. That's probably a bad thing. Ha ha, yeah, maybe the great stabbing sword should not go to school with him. Awesome lunch deal! What did you have?

rg - The longer wait for the sun to come up since we switched to DST is annoying, eh? Nice on R trying the beets! I boiled purple beets and tossed them with olive oil and vinegar earlier this week and S surprised me by scarfing a TON of them. Apparently beets are good toddler food!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Something after work.  I grabbed a bunch of random clothes so I don't know where I will be or if I can dress properly for it.

BR:  Puked again last night. Sad  Need to call the Ped. today to see what he thinks is going on.  Its crazy...he throws EVERYTHING up, we get him cleaned up and he is super happy.  We got him dressed....and he puked again.  Then I rock him to sleep and he is out.  I just don't get it.

TR:  Was a pistol for me last night.  He makes me look like a fool in front of my FIL.  One of these days I will spank him in front of my ILs and it won't be pretty.  Didn't want me to read him books last night, only DH.

NRR:  Speaking of DH, we really aren't speaking.  He knows I am cranky, but has no clue why.  We didn't really have a chance to talk last night as I was either nursing or cleaning up the puke mess or rocking the baby.  I pumped after I put H down and didn't go to bed until after 10.  No plans for the weekend.

FR:  Had McDonalds coffee this am.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - ST'ed this morning, and still at my desk before 7am.. I was thinking of running before ST'ing but decided to take today off since we are LR'ing tomorrow.

KR - preschool today.  Once again yesterday she couldn't remember what she did at school.

TR - seemed fine yesterday without any meds all day then by bed her fever had crept up, DH is going to send her to daycare if her temp is down, MIL is still sick with a sinus infection, so hopefully she's ok to go.

FR - work is having a social party thing this afternoon for the staff, food and drinks for everyone, I guess they do this once a month, today's theme is pie Smile

NRR - need to pick M up from preschool at 11:30, then I'll get her lunch and drop her at DH's work while I go eat pie and drink for an hour, then I'll be back on mom duty.  If it wasn't a new job where I wanted to meet people, I wouldn't even bother going.  I'd also really like to go to Ikea to get the cabinets that we're putting in our closet so I can move back into my closet this weekend and begin to organize things... fwp.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - M just has one playmobile set, but she loves it, might have to get her another for her bday.

RG - bummer on the bootcamp cancellations.  YUM on the beets, my kids randomly eat stuff like that and then the next time wont.

ernie - hope the LR goes well, I love doing them on Friday's!  Beer, chips and netflix, love it, another reason I'd like to live closer Smile

mer - weird on the puking baby.  RP's son is allergic to nuts and pukes when he's exposed, so maybe keep a food log?  Hope you can talk to DH soon.

Yay!!! It's Friday!!!!!

RR- who is on Daily Mile? [Erin, Arlington MA] Hoping to get a run with the BOB later

NRR- eek, just saw the time, going to try to catch kiddie pool time, and hopefully get a swim in too while childwatch is open.

BBL! have a great day everyone!

KC born 7-14-13. RC born 7-21-15

Old PR's: 5k 19:36, 10mi 1:07:46, HM 1:30:04, M 3:06:19

Working on a Comeback after baby #2

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

E_Rain - this is me: http://www.dailymile.com/people/Terry9#ref=tophd also PM me your FB name if you want to join our FB group.

superspike113

Honorary Old

I decided Wednesday afternoon to take yesterday off to play hooky with DH and go to Wenatchee.

RR: Yesterday was SRD, today probably 2 miles + lift legs

TR: Announced at 8 pm "time for bed!" and walked into the bathroom to say goodnight to DH. No cajoling that kid last night.

FR: Teriyaki chicken last night, something else with chicken tonight.

NRR: Bought a new TV and spent enough at Costco that they talked us into upgrading to an Executive membership so we could earn cash back. DH got his bow for hunting, too. DH's friend came over to help DH hang the TV, but friend's wife made him bring the 3 yo, so instead of running the rest of my errands, I was babysitting the 3 year old while my own kid was at daycare. Annoying.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- R's foam sword is one of his favorites, and when kids come to play its the toy that gets fought over. That food looked awesome!

RG- We didn't choose a name until R was born, but we did narrow it down. People got all pissy with us for not just naming him already.

Ernie- good luck at your tourney!

Mer- What are you upset with DH about? I must have missed that.  My nephew has cyclical vomiting syndrome, hopefully whatever H has it is easily treatable.

CA- have fun at your pie social. I want to start decorating my house, but I kind of want to paint walls too, but I don't have time to paint walls.. fwp. I guess I can just decorate then take it all down and paint later.

Rainrun- have a great friday!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

The one thing almost everyone gets wrong when moving into a new home

This settles it, I am decorating first, painting later!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - golden beets was one of the first foods I tried with B.  He ate them at the time.

ernie - I have the Target spicy ketchup chips for tomorrow. Did you get a chance to practice euchre? ha, my parents were thinking about taking B to the zoo..next weekend.  I had mushroom soup and the butternut squash oricchiette.  Portions were pretty small but it filled me up but I would rather walk 2 doors further down to the Works if it was post run/race. Wink  The instructor on the DVD I did this morning is from Toronto, I once went to a workshop she did in Oakville, it was very good.  http://www.icontact-archive.com/dbbQF2cJWDoYQKTKdVRe5Ex1lJsS19bG?w=1

mer - G and I don't really talk in the evenings either, but we are both decompressing, not out of anger (mostly)

CA - I want to take B to ikea now that he's PTd but the president of ikea Canada was DH's client, the deal fell through due to something out of his control and she threatened to sue him.  So DH will probably never let me set foot in ikea ever again.

e_rain - http://www.dailymile.com/people/zorbs#ref=tophd

spike - I love when they put themselves to bed!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

e_rain - good luck in your half this weekend.

spike - they try to upgrade me everytime I visit costco, I probably should but it seems like a pain.  Have fun with the decorating! We painted our bedroom when we did the closet as I hated the color for years, it's nice to have nice fresh painted walls, and it made me realize how grubby the rest of the house is getting, I wish I had time to repaint the whole place now.

runninmer

Called the doctors office and taking H in this afternoon.  I hate Dr. Google, and now am concerned even more.  I am hoping it is just a food that we can define, but worried about myself when keeping a food log.  More than anything, I don't want my little guy puking! (And to be covered in it!)

zorbs - DH and I normally chat at night.  Sometimes we just do our own thing and I read and he watches TV.

rg - I hope you had a good run.  Enjoy your quiet weekend, we don't have plans either.

ernie - I posted a pic on FB once about being young and wanting to be able to move and not sit still constantly.  I think there is a happy medium for kids being able to sit and move.

CAR - That is good that you are joining your co-workers.  The get together sounds like a lot of fun!  I will start with the food log today.

e_rain - Hope you had a good run.  We are going to try out the double today!

spike - I was thinking about you yesterday and that you didn't post.  That's fun that you got to hang out with DH.  That would irritate me with the babysitting.  I'm just irritated with DH.  I could go on and on with my list.  I told him last night that I am in a f-the world woe is me kind of mood and am taking it out on him.  He has made a couple comments that really irritate me and I either need to let it go or say something.  I read about that syndrome.  I don't know if H fits the symptoms.  I am more concerned about pyloric stenosis but that normally happens when they are much younger.  It figures that H would have more issues as we were lucky (besides the colic) that J really didn't have much of anything going on.  Did you get your Gap package yet?  I really want to do some shopping now that we have H's Baptism coming up.  I need to magically find some cash that I am willing to part with.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

mer- yes I got my Gap package- pants fit great, but I will need to hem them about an inch. My boden stuff came too and I like it. One blouse is kinda iffy since its really flowy, so we will see how much wear it gets, but it looks good with the GAP pants. I just hate having pieces that only go with one thing.