Womens Running

TIRED FOR TUESDAY DIVAS (Read 19 times)

LucyBelle

Morning!

RR: Nothing yesterday because I was sore from skiing. I will run tonight. Yes, I will.

NRR: I was happily mistaken about my work schedule and it turns out I do NOT have a meeting tonight. Hooray! That means I will have time for a short run and I better take advantage of it. Other than that...I got nothin'! I'm trying to gather address and create a labels document so we can send out our Save the Dates at the end of the month and it is proving quite difficult. CRF keeps "forgetting" to gather addresses and I'm trying to track down people who have moved recently. Fun stuff!

Jewel: My sister has a Subaru Impreza and she loves it! My family is big into Subarus, being Vermonters and all. I hope the work conflict has been properly resolved!

MArunner: Sorry you are so uncomfortable. But maybe you only have 3 weeks left!?!? LOL. Don't feel bad about DH making dinner and cleaning up, I have nights where I let CRF do that because I'm so tired, and I don't even have the pregnancy excuse!

RLTW: Crazy year for sure, but 2013 is proving to be better already!

Pumpkin: I've heard of a Herxheimer reaction, but mainly with Lyme disease. What are you taking a probiotic for? Your case sounds fascinating...pervy old men, your favorite! Hahaha.

Sassy: It sounds like you just need some sleep, girl! Sorry G hasn't been sleeping well, that's rough. Mmm pancakes. We always used to have pancakes on Fat Tuesday at work, but the woman who organized that quit...sad. I love pancakes.

KLMC: I love Mumford and Sons! CRF says all their songs sound exactly the same, but I don't care, because they all sound good! I have heard really good things about the NJ marathon...flat, fast, beautiful scenery!

Taylor: OMG I have heard of Sybaris hotels and I am so jealous! They sound so awesome! The plan of relaxing in the room except for eating and running sounds fab.

Monk: It's always sad to say goodbye to a car that served you well. That's awesome about the rocking chair, I bet it looks great!

Tex: When I first read your "RR" I thought it said "My groin was as sore as my face." Whaaaat? I need more coffee. That's awesome that you got more photography business! If you lived close to me I would definitely hire you.

Meli: I love The Walking Dead! I hope volunteering tonight isn't as stressful as it has been in the past.

Outwest: Why did you watch the TV on mute? Enjoy the soil workshop! Sounds...fascinating? LOL.

OK...off to grab a coffee since I was rushing out the door this morning and only had one cup instead of my usual two. Then it's time to buckle down and write a story.

monk717

Oh I'm so sad. DH didn't get the job that he interviewed for in my unit last month. Disapprove The interview was a combo interview with the other collections unit, so I suppose its still possible he could get one of the two positions there (I'm in tax collections and the other unit is benefit overpayment collections). But that seems doubtful because he didn't hear from any of his references that they got calls. Sad I suppose its kind of a relief in a way that we won't work together, but still disappointing. Reading the info on the three that they chose, I know DH just didn't make the cut. I don't know when I should tell him though. Should I call him and tell him now or wait until tonight? And I have to go ask my supervisor about some stuff, and I don't want him to feel like he owes me an explanation!

At least we found out he can start claiming unemployment, which requires him to apply to two jobs a week. He hadn't been doing much, if any, in the way of applications until now, so at least there's that.

lizo_77

hi ladies! late check in for me so quick stop.

RR: did 3 miles this morning on TM and 2.5 last night also on TM.

NRR: seeing M tonight. We're ok. We didn't talk through things as that is not his style, but he was kind of talkative last night which the way I see it is a good sign. He's relatively quiet most of the time. haha.

in a few minutes I'm going to pick anna up. took her in this morning to get her teeth cleaned for the first time. poor thing had to be put under for the proceedure.  it's all good though. no teeth needed to get pulled. so so relieved for that!!

counting the days till my project is over....9...9....9

lizo_77

monk: hugs that your DH didn't get the job....  is there a way to tell him before you get home tonight? He might wonder when you heard...

lucy: yay for no meeting tonight!! ooooh. reminds me that I need to get those labels going for our invitations mailing!

NorCal

morning ladies!

RR. 6-7 miles tonight, plus some yoga and abs at home this morning.

NRR. Yesterday was really great! We spent the afternoon at the bay, where L swam and swam and we all enjoyed the sunshine! Today, I'm at home this morning, then working this afternoon. Just catching up on chores, grocery shopping, etc.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

gsdrunner

Hi Girls....

RR: Got 9 in yesterday, today is 6 was going to do it outside drove all the way to the park (35 mins) only to find that the park entrance was closed. So, disappointed. Maybe I can get the 6 on the TM during the evening nap.

NRR:  OMG! Our trip has been cut short since the PM can't do his job right, so its just one week of actual vacation then at the end of March DH is supposed to go to NYC so I may tag along. Long story, the PM is ssssoooooo a poor planner!

Monk: I would call and explain it to him. Its disappointing but I would want to know if my DH knew (good or bad), GL with it... definitely tough.

Gotta run ladies, M is napping in the car out of hearing range.

monk717

Yeah I guess I should call him. He was out grocery shopping, not sure if he's back yet. I think I'll just do it around lunch time. Oh well, I know his job situation will turn out for the best just like mine did. Just hopefully it doesnt take as long for him.

NorCal

Monk- So sorry about DH not getting the job. Sad Something will come up, I'm sure of it! I was really sad when we got rid of our Altima, because it was the first nice car I had ever had. Man, I loved it!

PF- Nice to see ya, lady! Getting speedier, I see! Wink Mr. Van Dun Bar is 12! But he can still party like a 7 year old! The case sounds awesome, and so perfect for you! Gotta love the old pervs!

MA- Um, yes, I think being 34 weeks pregnant is a good excuse for just about anything!

Lucy- Yay for no meeting tonight! Hope you can gather all the addresses you need, that is such a pain!

GSD- I'm sorry your travel plans are all messed up! So frustrating!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34