Womens Running

Messy Monday - Supermoms (Read 11 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - SRD/really easy yoga.
    KR - was still up when I went to bed around 11:30.
    FR - uh, I bought a mishmash of stuff without too much thought of actual meals. Ooops.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Kantkatchme

Zorbs- enjoy your Rd/ yoga.  I frequently end up with food and no plan.  Drives DH crazy.

Rr- 11k with rp And stroller later.  its perfect weather, hopefully it doesn't change.

Br- her balance trike arrived via great grandparents.  She is having a blast.

nrr- so glad this week will be back to normal,  I don't do well when my routine is  disrupted.   It was very nice that my grandparents came to visit and spend time with A, it's just hard to fit everything in!

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Haven't run since Wednesday? I sat on my ass and ate potato chips all weekend. Glorious.

TR: Loved camping. Lots of firsts for him- sleeping in a tent, first side of the road pit stop (poop and pee), Roasting marshmallows, etc. Tried putting him down for a nap in our friend's trailer, and he managed to lock himself inside alone, and DH had to cat-burgle a window and get R to bring him the keys to let him out. He's still pretty overtired from the trip since he was staying up until after 10 pm and getting up with the sun.

FR:  Made chili last night, it was tasty, but holy ring of fire this morning. Not sure what I'll do tonight.

NRR: Small world, we went camping with DH's former apprentice and they told us it was up by Creston. So when they got to our house, I was telling him about a piece of property my parents used to own that we camped on up there, but my mom lost in during the divorce and resulting bankruptcy. Turned out to be the same property, so it was a little bit of a blast from the past.

NRR2- Haircut to day, first OB appt tomorrow. Not sure what he's going to do since with R I never got to see my doctor until I was in the 2nd tri. Just pee in a cup, take my blood pressure, and tell me to take prenatals?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I always buy a random mishmash and decide on the fly. If I try to plan too far ahead DH will try to talk me into different meals, so I just have to spring it on him.

Kant- I also am a creature of habit, I like vacations that require a fair amount of planning ahead, but being out of town for a short time just makes my weekend feel rushed and stressful.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

I actually wrote down the 2 meals I had thought of in my head, and remembered a couple more...so we're good for the week.

kant - I have some kind of weird fear that B won't be able to transition to a 2 wheeler and end up like me.

spike - I ate a ton of Alison's kale on the weekend and had a tooty night, but still not as epic as my WF farts so I think it is the magical combination of the kale + the giant spoonful of roasted garlic cloves I'd always get.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- holy hell, if you ever want a colon cleanse, I'll give you my chili recipe. I've been running to the bathroom all morning! I think I will be tossing the leftovers, too bad since it tasted good. Maybe my body is just not a fan right now..

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

In university, I had a friend who liked to make lentil lasagna.  When I was pg, I made it because of the high folic acid in lentils.  Due to the fibre content in the lentils + whole wheat lasagna noodles, I called it Colon Blow.

superspike113

Honorary Old

In university, I had a friend who liked to make lentil lasagna.  When I was pg, I made it because of the high folic acid in lentils.  Due to the fibre content in the lentils + whole wheat lasagna noodles, I called it Colon Blow.

Good god, I can't imagine! Lentils and garbanzos give me the worst gas.