Womens Running

More Monday Fun Supermoms (Read 14 times)

runnergirl9508

Wow, was there a weekend in there?!

RR: Bootcamp followed by 5+ miles this morning. It's so nice out, wish I could run before class.

TR: was really good all weekend. Had fun at the bday party on Sat. Spent most of the weekend outside, which makes him happy. Walked a full mile, well ran most of it, with me yesterday.

NRR: spent about an hr gardening yesterday. Planted blueberry bushes, weeded, and raked the yard after DH mowed. R's new room is all painted! Up next is carpet, then we can put the furniture in.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 5.6K loop. Today is a holiday, so DH is meeting up with his Spartan buddy to run in Toronto later.  My legs finally feel like they want to cooperate again.

KR - ran around nonstop at SIL's house.  He actually ate food from our dinner (oven potatoes)!

FR - burgers, onion rings, grilled asparagus.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

Morning!

RG:  Seriously, the weekend flew by.

Zorbs:  Wow go B!  C has always hated potatoes unless they were chips.   Only FIL can get him to eat mashed potatoes and I don't know how he does it.

And for me:

SRR:  I think today is a pilates challenge day so that is the only thing I have on tap today.

KR:  End of the year program tonight.

NRR:  So of course I am swamped here at work and no bosslady as of yet.  Ugh.  I mean I know its your husbands business but if you aren't coming just let me know.

FR:  Probably take out since I have to pick C up from playdate then go straight to his school program.

runninmer

Finally feeling like myself again!

RR:  Nope.  Might try the double and go for a walk with the boys...easier said than done!

BR:  Had a rough weekend.  Puked Saturday night and was a mess yesterday.  His skin was hot to the touch but he didn't have a fever.  (Well, a high fever.)  Slept decent last night and I hope he is better today.  Had a horribly yucky poo that I think was in his diaper all night.  Yuck.

TR:  I am just amazed at how big he is getting.  He only has three classes left for his "Y Class". He is also pooping in the big potty which is awesome.  Cleaning that little toilet was just gross.

NRR:  Kind of feel like DH and I need a break from the universe.  MIL is back in the hospital for 3 days.  My mom has been helping, but it makes us realize how much MIL does for us and how easy it makes things.  I think the biggest lesson here is having back up daycare for the boys.  DH will drop the boys off at 3 when I am done with work, and then go to work.  Makes for really long days for both of us.

FR:  I am mad that my parents never introduced me to sweet potato tots!  I could eat them nightly!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - isn't it better to run after bootcamp so you're not in a hurry?

becky - how are your legs today?

mer - I've always put about 1 cm of fresh water in the potty and that made it much less gross to clean out.  I can't say I've ever had sweet potato tots.  Not a big fan of sweet potatoes unless they are deep fried to hell, which makes me think I'd like the tots. Smile

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

rg - Sounds like a nice weekend.  We tried to get J outside as much as possible.  He loves it out there!

zorbs - Glad you are feeling like your running self after the marathon. We put water in the potty too, but it is just too stinky and gross.  I told DH we need to hide the little potty so he doesn't ask to use it.  I don't love mashed sweet potatoes, but, like you enjoy them fried.  The tots are good...we at a bag between the 3 of us.  I am a little nervous about groceries when the boys are both teenagers!

becky - Isn't it crazy that it is the end of the school year?  I am happy on a Monday because we only have one more left this year!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

beckykay

Mer:  Yum, sweet pot tots!  My parents never introduced me to anything yummy as a kid.  Brussels Sprouts, asparagus, sweet potato fries/tots, kale chips.  All these years I've been missing out.

Zorbs:  Yesterday I thought there was no way in hell I could ever run a full marathon.  Today, I'm like eh - that wasn't so bad.  Legs feel good.

runnergirl9508

RR2- ended up with just over 5.5 miles after bootcamp this morning. wore capris and a ls tech shirt as temps were in the 30's.

zorbs- R routinely surprises me with what he'll eat both when I cook, and when we go away. He's eaten chicken, shrimp, and fish at the IL's house- all things that I can't get him to touch here at home. are you planning to look for another PT job?

Becky- congrats again on your awesome 6hr run! glad you're feeling ok today. boo on bosslady not showing up to work on time! hope the end of the year program goes well tonight. I bet C is excited for kindergarten this fall!

Mer- aww, poor H! I hope he's feeling better soon. Enjoy your last week of school- how awesome that you're almost done. Ew on cleaning the potty. We are just using a potty ring that fits onto the bigger toilet with R. He HATED the little potty when I tried to have him use that. Fine by me- less mess to clean! I LOVE sweet potatoes- baked and topped with black beans, yum. I'm not a tator tot person, though. Or any fried food for that matter. Lol

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08