Womens Running

Finally Friday! (Read 9 times)

SassySparky

I also started a thread on FB!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

RR: Easy 3. I can't believe this is my peak week (40 miles with LR of 20) for marathon training!

NRR: Not much, just work and house and life. G is a super funny kid and has found little ways to make us laugh lately. I can't get enough of him! Gotta go, he's up!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

MA runner girl

Morning!

RR: 3 stroller miles after morning nap.

NRR: c was up super early. Might be a more than 1 cup of tea day over here! Looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow we are having a family day. We are going to pick out bathroom fixtures for our basement bathroom we are finishing (so excited for that!) and then going to a pumpkin patch. Should be the perfect fall day for it! Sunday we are having dinner at the inlaws.

Sassy - g seems like such a happy kid Smile good luck with your 20 this weekend, you got this!

Have a great day ladies!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

OJewel

Hi girls!

sassy- congrats on peak week! You are going to rock this marathon!

MA- nothing cuter than babies and pumpkins!

rr- nothing. Easy paced 10k tomorrow.

nrr- working. Can't wait until oct 30 when my presentation is over, for bad or for good! I have a lot of things that need to get done today at work. Tonight DBf and I are eating out then tv time. I need to clean and do laundry this weekend. it never ends especially with all I have going on at work!

happy Friday!

lizo_77

hi ladies!

RR:  last night did an awesome workout with Sherri, former personal trainer. She's training somewhere else now - Results personal training. But it is so out of range of our budget, it's insane. oh well. tonight, probably weights and a brief run. tomorrow is just 4 miles.

NRR: have to take miss annabelle to the vet today for her 6 month check up. She's 10 years old this year. crazy woman! so I'm working till about 2pm then I'm out of here! yay! haha. I'll be getting home after her appt and cleaning the bathroom and vacuuming. it's sorely needed and hasn't been done in over 2 weeks now. otherwise, M is thinking a movie this weekend. Sounds like fun to me!

sassy: enjoy G today! Smile

MA: enjoy the pumpkin patch! sounds like tons of fun!

OJ: good luck as you keep preparing for the presentation!

ok, gotta jet!

outwestrunner

Morning, ladies!

RR: SRD. Slept like a log last night after ST. Running and yoga on Saturday, and LR on Sunday. I need to decide on my route.

NRR: Not much. Waiting for work to be over today so I can get started sewing Fay's bed. Nothing major planned this weekend, which is great.

Sassy - Hurray for your peak week!! Good luck on your LR!

MA - It will be nice to finish up your bathroom. I don't like having things half-finished.

Jewel - Have fun at the 10k. How much time are you putting into this presentation, anyway? To whom are you presenting?

Lizo - It would be awesome to have a personal trainer, but I agree.  $$$

LucyBelle

Hey ladies! I can't post on FB!! It's telling me I've been blocked from leaving comments because I've been flagged as posting "abusive" content!?!? No idea what is going on...

RR: I need to do the upper body ST that I didn't get to yesterday. Something from the Nike Training Club app. It will have to wait till after work.

NRR: Friday! I don't really have plans for tomorrow, but I might go to a park to do my run and then walk around the farmer's market there. Sunday is a surprise 60th birthday party for my uncle. CRH is busy all weekend with school stuff, so I need to entertain myself!!!