Womens Running

Welcome to Friday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Arimathea may you have a safe trip.

Shadow, don’t worry about personals. I start early to post but get bogged down at work. Sometimes I can start personals at lunch which I try to do.

Best wishes to Lisa and Ginny and all who are racing, etc.

Thursday I did 50 minutes running, part with coach.

Today will be a track run and cardio DVD to fill out an hour. I’m helping a friend with some typing for a job this weekend and going to an arts in the park thing. I am starting a project to help me feel productive during sad times. The grieving thing gets me down but I refuse to give in to it.

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Sheesh, I swore I posted in yesterday's thread but I guess I forgot to press submit?  Did 10 with 6 at MP Last night.  6 and weights tonight.

Judy, enjoy the weekend activities!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

TGIF!!!  I was a bum.  Took the day off.

BF's research ship is in the port of Galveston until Wednesday for repairs.  All the scientists are coming home until next Tuesday.  Yay!!  He will be back this afternoon/evening.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Anonymous Guest

G'morning! I'm going to attempt a short 3-4 mile easy run after work, then see how I feel tomorrow morning. I need to make a decision on Erie, which is the next weekend.

Judy, you are setting a great example on how to deal with grief. Thank you.

Nice run, Damaris!

Susan, your day sounds like it will be pretty fabulous. A day off AND BF comes home for the weekend? Nice.

I got into work early and feel like I've gotten an entire day of work accomplished in two hours. Which makes me want to just mess around on the internet for awhile.....which I shouldn't do, but may for just a little bit. So I'll probably be back here.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ran 10.4. Lots of work. I will be back later

Marjorie

Karen--I just took the day off from my training schedule--no swim.  I just felt like I needed it.  Wink

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Dh is at a fire investigation. Guess it is bad. He says he won't be home until late. The fire was at 4 am. He went there probably around 6 or 7

D love when we think we've posted.

Sue nothing wrong with a day off

Karen tape the foot before you run.

Marjorie