Time is not reflecting Daylight Savings Change (Read 72 times)

Colorado Gump

All About that Pace 2024

Hello-  Small issue, start time of my runs still show one hour later even though we moved back an hour last Saturday night.

Thanks.

an amazing likeness

If you're importing workouts from a device (Garmin, etc), the time of the workout comes from the device, not RA - so start there. If your RA time isn't correct, logout and then login again to RA -- RA picks up the time settings from your device when you login.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Colorado Gump

All About that Pace 2024

Thanks, Garmin 230 has correct time.  I always log out of RA and then back in after loading.  I'll keep checking.

an amazing likeness

The only other thing I can suggest is to scan your Locale settings in Options -> Locale to insure you have standard settings in there...

runner987

I'm also experiencing the same problem - and the time is correct on my advice.  Any suggestions?

runner987

should have read "correct on my device"

JeannieE

Any updates on this? I am having same issue. Time is correct on my Garmin. My locale is correct on RA. But when I import into RA, my workouts are showing 1 hour later.

an amazing likeness

Any updates on this? I am having same issue. Time is correct on my Garmin. My locale is correct on RA. But when I import into RA, my workouts are showing 1 hour later.

Logout from RA, then delete the RA cookies from whichever web browser, then login to RA again.