Feel like it's (Read 673 times)

Christmas morning lol. Dh bought me some new running gear. A nice Asics microstretch jacket and a really nice Moving Comfort no chill top! Can't wait to go for my run today. Oh and he's letting me use his Forerunner 305 (just arrived yesterday) between this stuff and the new Golds Pro Bench 2000 he got earlier in the week I feel like a kid at xmas time. No wonder the twins have been singing Santa Claus is coming to town lol

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Merry Christmas!! What a sweet husband!! Mine's like that too...of course, with all the stuff combined that you mentioned, I might look at mine and say, "OK. Whaddya want."
        I might look at mine and say, "OK. Whaddya want."
        My wife would look at me and say "Ok. What did you do?" Big grin
        My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
          Dh just changed jobs and will be gone for 4 days each week. Guess he decided I needed my own running clothes ( so he can take his with him lol) That and the fact he just bought himself the forerunner while I just got the polar rs200 (he bought it for me for xmas) Of course if this was a couple months ago I'd be wondering. Oh just a note about the Forerunner 305. As far as distance goes it seems to be just as accurate as google maps.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh just a note about the Forerunner 305. As far as distance goes it seems to be just as accurate as google maps.
            On very curvy courses and when running amongst hills or tall buildings, it can be innacurate, but only by a couple of %. In general it is a great tool!!