Garmin out & back runs (Read 603 times)

Hi, could someone tell me how to make my Garmin FR405 beep when I am at the halfway point in an out & back run? Thanks. Smile
    2010 Goals: Run 1500 miles Sub 22 minute 5K Sub 37 minute 8K Sub 1:45 HM Complete a marathon
      Wherever you turn around is the halfway point in an out-and-back run. Sorry, couldn't resist that Big grin

MoBramExam

Hi, could someone tell me how to make my Garmin FR405 beep when I am at the halfway point in an out & back run? Thanks. Smile
        Set your distance alert at one half your total run; i.e., 4 mile run, set at 2...6 mile, set at 3. There may be a smarter way, but this will do the job.

Mine does it automatically. I set the workout as a simple distance workout and put in my mileage. Then "Do Workout" and it will beep at the halfway point. For some reason It won't when I am doing a HR workout though so if anyone has the answer to that (((hugs)))
          You may find my running Vlog at Run Cast TV and my running log here
            Yeah I wanted it for my HR runs...Undecided I suppose I don't really need it. I have autolap on for every mile, and it doesn't take that much effort to check it, I just figured that if there was a way to do it, why not.
            2010 Goals: Run 1500 miles Sub 22 minute 5K Sub 37 minute 8K Sub 1:45 HM Complete a marathon