Once again, the key is in the last sentence (Read 804 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Article about some new "diet pill." Of course, the real truth is buried in the last sentence:
    His suggestion? The usual: "Just eat less and exercise more."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep...there's no magic bullet when it comes to weight loss. I always love when people will say the ____ Diet worked great for me until I went off of it, then my weight came back. Well, duh, rocket scientist. Why are people surprised that the weight comes back when they go back to doing what made them fat in the first place? Hello...?! A diet only works when you're on it, whether the diet be low-carb, low-fat, or simple calorie counting. People are stupid. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

People are stupid.
        If I were forced at gunpoint asked to describe all of humanity with one accurate sentence, this would be it. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

If I were forced at gunpoint to describe all of humanity with one accurate sentence, this would be it. Tongue
          Without being forced at gunpoint, that's how I would describe all of humanity.
          My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Without being forced at gunpoint, that's how I would describe all of humanity.
            Good point. Who needs, the gun?

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

"Going on a diet" is a completely flawed idea. The only way to change your body permanently is to change your life permanently.
              Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Going on a diet" is a completely flawed idea. The only way to change your body permanently is to change your life permanently.
                Yup!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

I have recently become concerned that Jeff isn't running 100 miles this year. If he were to fancy it - I know a user group where he would fit right in! The 100 'mile high' club
                • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I have recently become concerned that Jeff isn't running 100 miles this year. If he were to fancy it - I know a user group where he would fit right in! The 100 'mile high' club
                    I'm not sure I can maintain plausible deniability as to what RA is really all about if I were to visit that "illustrious" club. Tongue

My "keep things flowing" solution is to stick with water, fruits, veggies, and beans.

Vim