Good news! Archive of former RW community (Read 345 times)

LRB

I was thrilled when all of the nonsense I wrote over there in 2012 was banished from existence. I would be mortified if any of that crap came  back.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Ha. Yes, me too.

kkittenkat

English Villian

I was thrilled when all of the nonsense I wrote over there in 2012 was banished from existence. I would be mortified if any of that crap came  back.

You can find (almost) everything archived on the Interwebz.

LRB

You can find (almost) everything archived on the Interwebz.

No, you can. Me and my crew moved on. Runner's World didn't give two shits about the users of their forum. Once that was made clear, we reciprocated the sentiment.

kkittenkat

English Villian

No, you can. Me and my crew moved on. Runner's World didn't give two shits about the users of their forum. Once that was made clear, we reciprocated the sentiment.

This is why I love Americans in that warm cuddly fuzzy, I could pick you up and kiss you.

CREW. You have a 'crew'.

metalmancpa

Thanks so much for this. I was able to pull down a couple of race reports that I typed solely on the RW forum and nowhere else.

Marky_Mark_17

metalmanCPA - I remember you were on the old RW sub-1:30 forum - good to see you made it over here as well!  I recall you were a big fan of just working your way through each training session, ticking them off steadily - I actually got a lot of enjoyment out of that during the better part of 6 months training for my first marathon for much of this year.

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Waterfront HM, 7 Apr, 1:15:48

Up next: Runway5, 4 May

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"