Canadian Online Shoe Retailers (Read 523 times)

Anyone have any that they would recommend? 

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

The only ones I'm aware of actually located in Canada are:

running room (runningroom.com)

sporting life (sportinglife.ca)

Mountain Equipment Co-op (I think they sell trail shoes?) (mec.ca)

Most of the big US mail order places ship to Canada, and the dollar's getting stronger, so there are probably some good deals there as well.

Next race: Acura 5k (July 19) Why practice running slow? It comes naturally!
      redleaf

runningfree.com is another. I have been to the store (which was great) but not used them online yet.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

EDL

In your shoes I might try  Sports4

I live nearby so I have never tried to mail order, but it's a great store, good prices, well-stocked with a serious customer service ethic, and I suspect they would ship if you asked.  Might be worth firing off an email.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will investigate further... 

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

CindyinBC

i ordered a pair of runners from here:  http://www.locorunning.com/

They were ok, decent runners.  If you order a pair, let me know what you think.