Adding data to flotrackr (Read 594 times)

My new college coach uses flotrackr and while I will continue to use runningahead because i like it much better, I was wondering if someone could help me import my old data into flotrackr. These are the guidelines for importing to flotrackr: 1. Your log data will be uploaded as comma seperated data (CSV). This can be done manually or with a program like Microsoft Excel. See below for an example. 2. The first line of the file will be ignored. These are basically for you to know the column names 3. The columns must be in this EXACT order: DATE, NAME, MINS, SECS, DISTANCE, UNITS, FEEL, NOTES, CROSS_TRAIN_TYPE, FIELD 1, FIELD 2, FIELD 3, FIELD 4 4. The columns named (CROSS_TRAIN_TYPE, FIELD 1, FIELD 2, FIELD 3, FIELD 4) are optional (used only if you want to store more data in your logs) 5. All data values must be in double quotes ("some data") 6. Blank entries should also be in double quotes: "" 7. The date format needs to be YYYY-MM-DD 8. Accepted values for CROSS_TRAIN_TYPE are: bike, swim, mountainbike, hiking, weights, skiing, skating or other 9. Feel denotes how you felt for that log. Accepted values are 1,2,3,4,5 with 5 being the best and 1 the worst 10. UNITS can be either miles or km I know that we can export our data but I am not much of an excel wizard, I really have no idea, and I'm particularly having trouble making a column for minutes and seconds and with numbers 5 and 6. All I really care to export is the distance and pace. Any help? Eric?
    eric :)

NBohne, There are dozens of training log alternatives available so it doesn't make sense for me to support each of their file formats. I could give you some pointers on how to convert your data to flotrackr's format using Excel. You can also convince your coach to switch over to RA Smile eric :-)