Where Can I Find Brooks Adrenaline GTS 7's?? (Read 641 times)

I love this shoe, and unfortunately found it after Brooks evolved to the GTS8. Does anyone have any online sources where I might still be able to find this shoe (Men's 9.5 US)?

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

A Saucy Wench

good luck, in the middle sizes they are very very tough to find I got a pair of 7's at zappos a few months ago, but I had to pay a premium price. MTA: but keep looking, I had checked all of the sites a few months ago and zappos was the only one that had any in my size, and today I found them at runningshoes.com but not in your size.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Troy.

I love this shoe, and unfortunately found it after Brooks evolved to the GTS8. Does anyone have any online sources where I might still be able to find this shoe (Men's 9.5 US)?
        I found a couple of pairs of 10.5s at the local Sports Authority (marked down to $60 since the GTS 8s were out), but I wasn't able to find them online. Best of luck!

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

Onlineshoes.com seems to carry a lot of previous versions of shoes.

• Black Canyon 100k
          • RRR
          • Zane Grey 100k
          • High Lonesome 100
          • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
          • The Bear 100
          • Javelina Jundred (?)
            Also try Runbargains.com Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Try ebay. I'm still buying the 6's and just scored a pair for 19.99 plus shipping. A few weeks ago I bought a pair for 60 but I was in need and didn't have time to search and bid too much, so I used buy-it-now. I've bought several pairs on there and always had good luck. Just make sure the seller has plenty of good feedback.
                Thanks everyone, good advice, as usual. I've tried ebay without success, but I hadn't heard of onlineshoes or runbargains. I will definitely check them out.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Menace to Sobriety

I know there were some complaints about them, but I got 5 pair off Road Runner Sports a few months ago. Loved the 7s, not so crazy about the 8s

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.