Can't get my Garmin to work (Read 785 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

on the treadmill. Has anyone got any ideas?

Put the treadmill in a flatbed truck and get someone to drive you around at the same pace you are running. That would be sweet. Otherwise, see if there is a footpod accessory for the garmin. That's the only way you'd be able to manage on a treadmill. Edit: See here .
      mikeymike

Sounds like a problem with your form. Have you tried Pose?

Runners run

Purdey

Self anointed title

Pose running. Chi running. Nothing seems to work. No matter how far I run on the damn thing, my garmin says I've hardly moved. Thinking of putting it on e-bay.

mikeymike

Thinking of putting it on e-bay.
            Good idea. Mine's been in a drawer in my desk for two months untouched. I may try to recover some of my losses as well.

Runners run

Purdey

Self anointed title

Well it won't do anything in the drawer. Btw: nice monkey.

mikeymike

Well it won't do anything in the drawer.
                I know but it wasn't making me faster so I gave up on it. I think mine's defective too.
                Btw: nice monkey.
                Why thank you, I just had some work done...oh, wait. You meant the race. Thanks!

Runners run

Purdey

Self anointed title

I know but it wasn't making me faster so I gave up on it. I think mine's defective too.
                  If it doesn't make you faster it's not worth it.
                  Why thank you, I just had some work done...oh, wait. You meant the race. Thanks!
                  I did mean the race - but hope the monkey is ok too.

Hi Tom Footpod?
                      Bloody simple really Tom, if you put the treadmill on the equator you will be travelling at about 1,038.63429 miles per hour, you do the maths Tongue

Jerry
                      A runners blog-updated daily

Purdey

Self anointed title

Jerry - why didn't I think of that?! Should lead to a couple of PRs.