HELP - I can use positive vibes! (Read 1605 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

You're doing great Lynn! Keep it up!!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

12 hours down...you're 1/4 of the way there, man! You can do this! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cryptic

12+ hours Lynn is my hero like Jake was saying it makes a marathon seem like child's play. I can't wait to here the results..........I am hitting the sack I have my "long" run of the week tomorrow....i had trouble typing that...long run ha
        JakeKnight

Am I the only one feeling a bit guilty going to bed? Seriously. I'm beat. (yawn). Long day. Hitting the rack early. But feeling guilty, just a bit. 'Cuz my day sure wasn't as long as some people's. G'night, Lynn. You crazy #@%!%!.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

C'mon, Lynn! You're doing great. Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

YOU CAN DO IT LYNN!! YOUR AWESOME!!!! I'm definetly feeling a bit guilty about going to bed tonight. GO LYNN!!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Wingz

Professional Noob

Atta Boy, Lynn! Hang in there!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Who watches over night's deep fall while running his own beat? Who takes the torch and heeds the call? Our angel on two feet! ***************************** I leave you for now to your own thoughts and prayers. May you feel His strength lift you up and keep you safe through the night.

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Am I the only one feeling a bit guilty going to bed?
                    You have to look at it this way: Lynn can't sleep so we must sleep for him Big grin Go Lynn! You're the man!!!

My dogs are fast, not me

Closing in on 21 hours......... Go Lynn!!

Robin

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wow, Lynn! You're doing great!

Lynn, you doing this is a huge eye opener for me. It shows me the stength of mans will power. Keep it up. Im pulling for you......Oh and oh yea........................Your insane! (in a good way!)
                          Run World, Run.
                          JakeKnight

You have to look at it this way: Lynn can't sleep so we must sleep for him Big grin Go Lynn! You're the man!!!
                            Well then I did my part - 10 hours of uninterrupted (and surprisingly sober) sleep. I haven't slept that well in years. Since Lynn can't really enjoy breakfast and coffee, I'll go do that for him now, too. I'm so darn helpful.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Well then I did my part - 10 hours of uninterrupted (and surprisingly sober) sleep. I haven't slept that well in years. Since Lynn can't really enjoy breakfast and coffee, I'll go do that for him now, too. I'm so darn helpful.
                              Excellent! Thanks for taking one for the team! RA! RA! LYNN YOU'RE THE MAN! IF YOU CAN'T DO IT, NO ONE CAN!
                              Wingz

Professional Noob

Lynn's the one to do this run He does for fun what "can't be done!" Gooooooo Lynn!