Look What My Fiancee Can Do! (Read 2192 times)

Although she's gained some of her weight back and our runs together are a lot slower than they were 6 months ago, she's back at it again. I'm still hoping she'll run a half marathon this year so I can be the dude on the sidelines holding the sign and drinking a beer. It looks fun.
    Tell your better half good luck with the weight loss. You sound like you're a supportive partner. That helps a lot. For some of us it's lot harder losing weight & keeping it off than it is running a half marathon. I know. For me it's a lot easier to hit the road than it is to muster up the discipline to make good eating decisions on a regular basis. My wife doesn't understand why after 2 years of running I'm not lighter. Weight loss is simple but, it ain't easy.
      Keeping the weight off is almost harder than losing it to begin with. I lost 40 lbs with Weight Watchers and wanted to lose 10 more. I've spent the past 2 years just maintaining that 40 lbs...and sometimes it becomes 35 lbs. Smile Sounds like she's still working hard at it. I made a goal this year of uping my mileage. Joined the 1000K club just for the motivation. I think it's awesome that you brag on her. That's a great motivater right there.
      Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Oh Mighty Wing

tell her YEAH!!! and to join to board so she can see what a proud fiance you are because believe me there is nothing better then when I catch my DF bragging about me!!!