Calendar View (Read 666 times)

Similar to the way Garmin Connect gives you options in the calendar view, it might be nice to be able to pick and choose what shows on the calendar. Specifically, it might be nice to be able to hide the health entries from the calendar so that it would just be a clean overview of the workouts. 

On Garmin Connect, in their calendar view they have a few options like Activities, Goals, Weight, Notes, Workouts, and Weekly Totals, and you can check/uncheck which views you would like to show up on the calendar. 

I'm going to start creating a new health note each day where I record my weight and the foods I eat in the notes section. But when I view the calendar it would be good to have the option to remove all the large health notes. 

Just a thought in case this sounds like a feature that might benefit others as well...

Running my way to being a little less fat.

arjanm

I agree, the health notes are making the regular entries in the Calendar hard to read. An option to switch health notes on/off would be great.

Also, could the recorded workout entries in the Calendar get colored boxes around them, just like the Training Plan entries? This would make them more visible among the health notes and Training Plan entries.

eric :)

I've added this to my list of todos.

vdelrosso

I agree, the health notes are making the regular entries in the Calendar hard to read. An option to switch health notes on/off would be great.

Also, could the recorded workout entries in the Calendar get colored boxes around them, just like the Training Plan entries? This would make them more visible among the health notes and Training Plan entries.

I'd also like to see an option of hiding/unhiding the workouts from a training plan in calendar view, rather than replace/hide them when you do the workout.  Sometimes I shift workouts around without editing the schedule, or do more or less miles than scheduled.  It would be nice to be able to see how what you actually did compares to what was scheduled...

Thanks!

Devain

I too just came over from Garmin Connect and would like to be able to customize what is displayed in the calendar. I run in many different places and would like to select the course to display along with the distance. Just a suggestion, or maybe its already done and I don't know about it? Love all the other customization options though. They are the reason I'm here.

Thanks

Another minor thing about the calendar view - it would be nice if you could click on a particular date in order to add an entry.

I tend to upload stuff from my watch once a week or so, but I don't have my treadmill runs on the watch. But I don't always remember exactly which days I ran on the treadmill, but by looking at the list of workout I can figure it out. It would be easier to do it from the calendar view.

MTA  - now noticed that you can do this by clicking the date in the corner of a day square.