Just tried - and failed - to give you money. (Read 202 times)

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Figured it's about time I started kicking in for a subscription to this place.  I like what you do here.

Entered in all my info, clicked "next" (or "continue," don't remember), and it told me I had the wrong address.  Tried changing to "County Road" instead of "CR" (which I've never had to do before, but oh well), and it says the same thing...a red box at the top with an exclamation point, and the words "Wrong address!"

What's up?  Is my money no good here?  I assure you, I do know my address! lol

Using Mozilla Firefox on a Windows XP machine.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Wing

Joggaholic

Hmmm, I just tried and it was happy taking my money! (I'm up for renewing this month)

I don't have CR in my address though, so it's probably some unique issue with yours.

Feeling the growl again

County road addresses do this here and there.  Try putting a source between the house number and direction.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

eric :)

Hi mab411,

Sorry for the late reply.  I am in the midst of a cross country move and didn't have much time to do anything else.  The credit card processor is rejecting your purchase because of an address mismatch.  I trust that you entered the address correctly but I don't know what I can do on my end.

eric Smile

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

You can try going to this USPS web page and enter your address and it will give you the standardized version of your address.

https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action

Maybe that will give you a format that the CC processor will match.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Thanks WhoDat, I had not seen that site before.

I like to give $$$ to Eric as well for his SUPERB site and running graphs.   Money I am fine with, I am just glad I don't have to help Eric pack and load the moving truck.  I am so tired of helping folks move!  Approve

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞