What Restaurant Chain Makes the Best Burger (Read 423 times)

Mysecondnewname

Another thing that makes In-N-Out fun to go to is their alleged "Secret Menu"

http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/03/the-in-n-out-survival-guide-we-ate-every-single-item-on-the-secret-menu.html

Although In-N-Out terms it their "No-So-Secret Menu"

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu/not-so-secret-menu.aspx

There is also an In-N-Out in Vegas on the way from the airport to the Strip, I seem to recall.

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

Fuddruckers.

Post-marathon meal:  Two Five Guys Cheeseburgers (those are double patties) and a family-size Urban Fries from Jack's Urban Eats.  If you live in Sac or been here multiple times, you've probably been to Jack's or heard about them.  The Urban Fries are kick ass.

What did this thread have to do with religion?  I'm not sure how you managed to make it from burgers to god...

You didn't capitalize God.

Jeff

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is that an error?

Frankly, I find it disrespectful to spell the word out fully. Where I come from, we say Gd or gd.

But then again, I don't eat meat, so maybe I am not the best judge of hamburgers.

TJoseph

The In-N-Out burger is good for a fast food burger, but I don't like their fries.  Fuddruckers is better and so is Islands.

zonykel

The In-N-Out burger is good for a fast food burger, but I don't like their fries.  Fuddruckers is better and so is Islands.

For French fries, I prefer El Pollo Loco (Not sure if they are in CA only).

Prince of Fatness

Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegetarian which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger.

Nice.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

But then again, I don't eat meat, so maybe I am not the best judge of hamburgers.

Yet you are telling me to drive 500 miles to get a Culvers burger.

Not at it at all. 

Mysecondnewname

I'm surprised no LA folks have mentioned Fatburgers or Tommys'

Tommy's is definitely not the "best" burger, but late night "Tommy Runs" to the Rampart store to eat that nasty chili side by side to every manner of person (from gangbangers to cops) were a lot of fun in college.

Smashburgers are just Meh to me.  It runs counterintuitive to everything I was taught about grilling a juicy burger.  After all, if you "smash" a meat patty on a grill, what comes running out of the meat?

Problem with In-N-Out Burger is there are no locations on the East Coast, have them every time I go out west to the inlaws. I do like Five Guys better though, Fattburger is good too but nothing in the area.

wbudde

My favorite is Graffiti Burger - they have 2 locations here in the Columbus area, so I guess that qualifies them as a chain.

Outside of that, I give the slight nod to In-N-Out over 5 Guys - maybe because I can only get In-N-Out when I'm out west (although the fries animal style are just plain decadent).

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

No love for the White Castle?

Big grin

You people have issues 

12-week layoff

Five Guys is a favorite here, with a close runner-up being Cheeburger Cheeburger.  CC also serves hand-dipped shakes, and has a 50's diner feel.  The restaurant inside Bass Pro Shops, has surprisingly great burgers as well.

For a one-off type place, Jimmy Buffet's sister has a place down at the Gulf called LuLu's.  Her "Cheesburger in Paradise" is mighty tasty.

Regular ass person

Five Guys is a favorite here, with a close runner-up being Cheeburger Cheeburger.  CC also serves hand-dipped shakes, and has a 50's diner feel.  The restaurant inside Bass Pro Shops, has surprisingly great burgers as well.

For a one-off type place, Jimmy Buffet's sister has a place down at the Gulf called LuLu's.  Her "Cheesburger in Paradise" is mighty tasty.

Hahaha.... I've been to LuLu's. Way awesome.

Nice place to wander in after getting loaded at the Flori-Bama. I miss that place.