Garmin Forerunner 305 (Read 1079 times)

My prewash:)

My heart rate monitor suddenly stopped working so I replaced the battery. It still won't work and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with them?? I have had it a little over a year.

"Carpe Diem"

TammyinGP

I haven't had that problem, but then I've only had my garmin a few wks, but from everything I've heard, Garmin customer service support is top notch and they really bend over backwards to help out, replace and fix things. Have you contacted them yet?

Tammy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My heart rate monitor suddenly stopped working so I replaced the battery. It still won't work and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with them?? I have had it a little over a year.
        You might need to have your device re-find the HRM strap. Settings-->General-->Accessories-->Heart Rate Monitor and then pick Restart Scan.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Maybe your heart stopped beating and your dead.
            You might also clean the contacts.

My prewash:)

Thank you so much for the tip about refinding the heart rate monitor again on the Garmin. It worked and life is good again!! Smile

"Carpe Diem"

Chrisnerb

can you help me 'refind' mine. I lost it several months ago and have been unable to find it!!!!! Smile I still like the watch though.

2009 Goals: PR's in 5k, 10k, HM, marathon

Rod Staples

I've had the 305 now for three years, Try cleaning your monitor with mild soap and water, I had mine reading way to high and it was a dirt sweat issue, other than that yeah check with Garmin! Rod

325th place or bust!

My 305 HRM has been working for two years and 214 hours of running time without fail. (The watch itself needed fixing after 18 months.)

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!

can you help me 'refind' mine. I lost it several months ago and have been unable to find it!!!!! Smile
                      in case you still didn't find it: Go to your settings menu, go to the first menu item (my FR305 has dutch language) called common or something like that. Scroll down to the accessoires menu item then select hart sensor. Make sure that hart sensor has yes and go to scan and hit the enter button. Dirk