Possible explanation to the hiccup (Read 1595 times)

xor

Hey, as long as you catch yourself while you are falling.

Oh, I try to catch, but there are exceptions.

I'm a big Notepad fan.

I actually laughed out loud after reading that.  I'll have to remember that the next time the development tools debate comes up at work...

Heh.  There's a reason why I haven't written code in years.  I'm only slightly better at coding than trail running.  It takes me twice as long as normal developers and I fall a lot.

Anyone who can write code while trail running has my respect.

I actually laughed out loud after reading that.  I'll have to remember that the next time the development tools debate comes up at work...

I bet you someone uses notepad when developing.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

But I did think this thread belonged in Health and Nutrition, based on the title.

A Saucy Wench

But I did think this thread belonged in Health and Nutrition, based on the title.

uh yeah.  I didnt even read this until it kept bouncing to the top.  I thought it was about hiccups while running.  And since even the word hiccup can get me hiccupping and hiccups to me are excruciatingly painful, I didnt want to look.  And then maybe I thought there was some hiccup breakthrough that I was missing out on by not looking.   I never noticed which section it was in.

*hic*

Damn

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

hey, hiccups could drive anyone to murder.  Not sure what the robbery was for unless he had a magic hiccup remedy that he wouldnt sell her.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Ah well.  The hiccups were several years ago.  The years in between have apparently not been kind to hiccup girl. 

I bet you someone uses notepad when developing.

I used to. Of course, now I'm a carpenter, so you know how well that went.

Thanks for the dumbed down version.  This is about as much information as I can handle. 

"We are not talking about gorse-bushes," said Owl crossly. "I am," said Pooh.
                      bhearn

What -- nobody got this? Jeez.

ymmv

What -- nobody got this? Jeez.

finally

xor

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey