Christmas Day Run (Read 641 times)

Yes, i actually got out of bed Christmas morning for a run. Ran just over 3.5 miles, i'm so proud of myself. Were there any others as crazy as me, my wife and my dad
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Second annual Christmas Morning Run in Nashville. Torrential downpour, thunder and lightning, 45 degrees, roads pretending to be creeks and ponds. The entire time. Unrelenting. A total of 8 miles. (See what cool things you can do with your Garmin Forerunner 305?)
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

You are not alone .... I ran the local trail in my Santa Claus hat ... the fresh air made that Christmas breakfast all the better! ... and I guess that we were not the only two! Happy Holidays ... Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

derek

I ran just over 5 miles at 7am. The roads were nice and empty.

Derek

Go Pre!

I ran Christmas Eve but could not find the time Christmas day due to crazy travelling around visiting, eating, drinking etc. We have a 5K New years race planned so no excuses there. The great news is, this is the first holiday in forever that we have not gained a pound! Dave and the Mrs
            Jacob Fern

i got in around 5 miles in the morning... i was glad, too, considering what we ate for dinner...
                Second annual Christmas Morning Run in Nashville. Torrential downpour, thunder and lightning, 45 degrees, roads pretending to be creeks and ponds. The entire time. Unrelenting. A total of 8 miles. (See what cool things you can do with your Garmin Forerunner 305?)
                I am using the Garmin 205. Is this map part of the software for Forerunner or are you using another package?
                  Chris, The Forerunner software will give you the elevation data - I use the 201 and can get it. I did my 3 mile loop of the lake on Christmas Day http://runningahead.com/maps/2aca0dddb14b46d0970a9a92b5eabfb7 It was too warm in Michigan to wear the Santa hat. Ken
                    NIce little 3.65 miles before breakfast and presents Big grin
                    2009: BQ?
                      I managed to get in 5.5 Christmas afternoon.

Why is it sideways?

8.5 miles on the Horse Trails in Nashville's Percy Warner Park in the same rain that Trent experienced--but more mud! Had to take advantage while the horses unwrapped their presents... Big grin
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Chris, I upload my Garmin data to http://www.motionbased.com (until I can upload it to here Wink). Motionbased gives me this elevation data, which plots a point every 1-5 seconds I am moving. Jeff, an easy run on the horse trails? I thought trail running was supposed to be tough. Yellow is just too easy. You know you hear Red a calling... Evil grin
                          rodgie

I ran 3 miles or so and thought I was gonna die Shocked Cleared some of the previous 4-5 nights drink out though Tight lipped
                              Yep, I snuck in almost 5.5 miles on Christmas Day. It was a gift to myself. Smile
                                We had some major snow - but I found a large parking lot and was able to get a 5K in - where there's a will....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                                Thyroid Support Group