Internet Radio Stations (Read 579 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Have a fave? For about the past 3 days I have been listening to this one on iTunes (though you can stream directly from their site, as well): EYE97 Good mix of pretty much EVERYTHING...lots of hits I forgot about. Last night we heard "Ghostbusters!" Today I heard "One Night in Bangkok" and "Funky Cold Medina"--lots of blasts from the past and more recent hits, too. Hubby is a big fan of Radio Paradise. Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

vicentefrijole

I'm a big fan of WWOZ, a commercial-free, listener supported (but not NPR) radio station in New Orleans which plays "jazz, blues, and heritage" music (among other things). It's a great station, run and supported by local musicians. I don' t know if you can listen to this on iTunes, but I know you can stream directly from their site: http://www.wwoz.org/

Finished!

I got sucked into Club80's with DJ Lex (www.club80s.com) it's a bunch of dance remixes - the problem is it gets my bouncy and twitchy at my desk. LOL Wink
        Walk + Jog = wog.
        I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
        I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

Princess Cancer Pants

Ooh, that's on iTunes, but only a really low bit-rate feed. I might have to stream from the site... Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown