Internet Radio Stations (Read 579 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have a fave? For about the past 3 days I have been listening to this one on iTunes (though you can stream directly from their site, as well): EYE97 Good mix of pretty much EVERYTHING...lots of hits I forgot about. Last night we heard "Ghostbusters!" Today I heard "One Night in Bangkok" and "Funky Cold Medina"--lots of blasts from the past and more recent hits, too. Hubby is a big fan of Radio Paradise. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

I'm a big fan of WWOZ, a commercial-free, listener supported (but not NPR) radio station in New Orleans which plays "jazz, blues, and heritage" music (among other things). It's a great station, run and supported by local musicians. I don' t know if you can listen to this on iTunes, but I know you can stream directly from their site: http://www.wwoz.org/

Finished!

I got sucked into Club80's with DJ Lex (www.club80s.com) it's a bunch of dance remixes - the problem is it gets my bouncy and twitchy at my desk. LOL Wink
        Walk + Jog = wog.
        I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
        I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, that's on iTunes, but only a really low bit-rate feed. I might have to stream from the site... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay