So, what's yours? (Read 921 times)

Giants Fan

18 so far for me, however I'll be building soon. Although I can't imagine running any farther than that right now. It does get easier right?

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

26.2 miles at the Ft Worth, TX Cowtown Marathon Would like to try walking 50 or 100 miles. Also, I want to do 26.2 on the interstate, but just working on logistics. Big grin

Vim

ultramarathon/triathlete

18 so far for me, however I'll be building soon. Although I can't imagine running any farther than that right now. It does get easier right?
        I don't know if it's so much that it gets easier or you just learn to deal with it better. But you know, 5 miles seems insurmountable at first but one day 5 is a warm up. I am sure you experienced that building to 18. From 18, you add on a few more here and there, eventually 18 is the warm up :-) I think when you're talking distance, a LOT of it is mental.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
        Gatorade Endurance Team

26.2 was my longest - of course in a Marathon...........I can tell you that I also ran a 30K once 18.6M but it felt more like 35 or 40 because there wasnt a flat inch on the entier course....you were either going up or down the entire distance.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Speediest Slug There Is!

3.2 miles! Eat that, baby, WOOOOOH!!!!
            Fall seven times, stand up eight.
            Goals:
            *Complete a 5K (no walking)
            Tortoise and Hare 5K, 42:05, 13:35 pace PR
            *Weigh 160 lbs 5 to go!!!
            *15 mpw base

You'll ruin your knees!

...a little more than a hunnerd...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Jazz hands!

3.2 miles! Eat that, baby, WOOOOOH!!!!
                Ha! I ran 4.2 miles once when I was doing OHR, like six months ago. And yes, that was my hour-long run.
                run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                zzz

hah i can best y'all.... 1.8 LOL hope to be able to boast a 26.2 in march though... congrats on everyone's distances!!!
                    56 km Two Oceans marathon. Was aiming to do the 86 km Comrades Marathon too, but our baby boy decided to come early and was born the week before... :-) The last 10 km of the ultra felt like a lifetime! But the feeling afterwards could not be beaten! :-)