Bayshore Marathon (Read 494 times)

jillsey

Well...tomorrow is the big day!! Bayshore Marathon 2007, I can hardly wait. I've never done a race report before, but I will have to report to you all after this one for sure. I am hoping that the weather cooperates, it looks like rain in Traverse City tomorrow. BUT...I am pretty sure I won't melt. Wink My only goal for my first marathon two years ago was finishing (I did), this year I am hoping to be under 4 hours. We'll see!!
      Hope the weather will cooperate. Best of luck out there and have fun!!
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm so excited for you! I really hope to run this one someday. I hope it's a great race for you...<4 hour vibes coming your way! :) k hour="" vibes="" coming="" your="" way!="" :)=""></4 hour vibes coming your way! :) k>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jillsey

thanks for the under 4 race vibes...I'll be needing lots of them I am sure. Smile
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Good luck in TC!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jillsey

Well...I did it! My time was 3:53:49 which is under 4 hours and that was my goal. The weather couldn't have been any better. No rain, 50 degrees and absolutely beautiful. I will be doing that one again for sure, it was great!
                Well...I did it! My time was 3:53:49 which is under 4 hours...
                I'lll say! Congratulations!

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, you ROCKED that race!!! WTG! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay