Daylight savings time? (Read 681 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

RA seems to be an hour behind. My computer is up-to-date for Central Daylight Time, and I posted this at 10:18 AM CDT, but the post time is showing 9:18. Also, when I uploaded a run from my Forerunner yesterday, the start time was one hour early. Is there a setting I need to change in my account, or is this an Eric thing?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mikeymike

Sorry, Globule, the record is still spinning but we're on the wrong song.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Time is an illusion, jeffgoblue!

Runners run

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today And then one day you find ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but its sinking And racing around to come up behind you again The sun is the same in the relative way, but you're older Shorter of breath and one day closer to death Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say Home, home again I like to be here when I can And when I come home cold and tired Its good to warm my bones beside the fire Far away across the field The tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees To hear the softly spoken magic spells.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

Also, when I uploaded a run from my Forerunner yesterday, the start time was one hour early.
            Is the time on your Garmin right? I know that there was an issue with this when they changed the dates for DST. I am pretty sure that a firmware update will take care of this for most models. I used to have a 201 and there was no upgrade so I just had to live with it for a few weeks.

Not at it at all. 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is the time on your Garmin right? I know that there was an issue with this when they changed the dates for DST. I am pretty sure that a firmware update will take care of this for most models. I used to have a 201 and there was no upgrade so I just had to live with it for a few weeks.
              Good point -- I haven't checked this yet. Doesn't change RA, but it'll help me at least.

eric :)

Fixed. There was a miscalculation in time zones.

Outside Lane

Does anybody really know what time it is?

See how they run...

xor

Does anybody really know what time it is?
                    I believe it is 25 to 4. Well, it may be 6 to 4. I dunno.

Outside Lane

People runnin everywhere Dont know where to go Dont know where I am Cant see past the next step Dont have time to think past the last mile Have no time to look around Just run around, run around and think why Does anybody really know what time it is Does anybody really care If so I cant imagine why Weve all got time enough to die Undecided

See how they run...

Imminent Catastrophe

Good day sunshine.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Phew, my daylight savings account was a little low.
                          2009 Goals: Run 5x a week, Iron Horse Half-Marathon on a 6-month C2HM Program that completely made up and is probably unhealthy.