Run for Ukraine virtual event (Read 113 times)

HappyFeat

Posting this here because THIS is something WE CAN DO to help! We're runners after all! Run for Ukraine is a virtual run (or walk) event that you do any time from midnight on Thursday, March 4th to 11:59pm on Monday, March 7th. Your $10 entry plus any additional donation goes entirely to charity. See all the details in the link. I hope you will join me in doing our part to help the people of Ukraine.

(I hope the link works. I'll complete this post and then check back to see. You can also find it on the FB page for EVERGREEN TRAIL RUNS)

https://runsignup.com/Race/WA/Anacortes/RunforUkraine2?fbclid=IwAR3RPs6n_hqE3iHmSOc4IC-OeGl7BnkBRDNH-7r2NzCI-8zjEsdskXvC4Eg

(Yes the link works! 💙💛)

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

Irrelevent post
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

HappyFeat, thanks for posting this.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

I was living far from home on foreign soil when my home city of NYC was hit on 9/11.  For weeks every time I'd see an American flag flown in a foreigner's window it lifted my heart.

It's better when you can do big things, but don't let anyone's nihilistic cynicism fool you: the small things matter.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Virtue signalling at its finest.

A-hole signaling at its finest.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

Yep. 💙 💛

SNIPPED

don't let anyone's nihilistic cynicism fool you: the small things matter.

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
              5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

FelixParker

spammer
                Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

A-hole signaling at its finest.

I donated a suit to Zelensky, but he still wants to wear his green top. I tried. 🤷‍♂️

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)