Newbie Just Saying Hi (Read 832 times)

run4fun8910

Welcome. I am new to this community as well. A few weeks now and I have to say everyone has been very welcoming. Almost everyone here knows more than me so it really is helpful to me. I dont know how helpful I am to them all. Shawn
    Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
      Hi, I'm new too. I'm impressed with how helpful everyone is on the forums, and I really like the running logs.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Rundadrun27

Love Milt, Canada, Glenn, and Roberts...... but I loved knocking you guys out of the playoffs even more. Big grin Wasn't so happy when the Riders ruined my Grey Cup plans...... I actually considered selling my tickets. Jason
        If my memory serves me correctly, we knocked you guys out of the playoffs. The only reason we lost the Cup was because one of your guys broke Glenn's arm.
          If my memory serves me correctly, we knocked you guys out of the playoffs. The only reason we lost the Cup was because one of your guys broke Glenn's arm.
          I had that successfully blocked out of my memory. Confused Now all the horrible memories have come flooding back.

Beatin' on the Rock

I had that successfully blocked out of my memory. Confused Now all the horrible memories have come flooding back.
            Big grin Welcome to RA!
            Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.