Is there a movie you know word-for-word? (Read 1212 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

(for all those non-farmers out there, beanwalking is the insane act of spending endless hours in infinite acres of beans pulling weeds out of the field because my buddy's father was too cheap to buy herbicide!)
    Been there, done that, can spot buttonweed at a hundred paces... did

Yup...Christmas Vacation. It's been a family tradition to watch it every year while decorating for Christmas. Sometimes we watch it several times. My favorite characters are Uncle Louis and Aunt Bethany. They crack me up no matter how many times I see them. Tom
      How funny! A tradition here too! We started watching it years ago and never get tired of it. Christmas wouldn't be the same without the Griswolds!! Big grin
        Guess I'm all alone here on this one.... GONE WITH THE WIND! Melanie: "Dont be scared chickens...." Mammy: "It aint fittin', it jes aint fittin'"! Scarlett: "I cant think about that right now." Rhett: "With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." Rhett: "...although you need kissing badly. ....You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how!" P.S. I love this movie! lol!
        You aren't alone! I read the book all in one sitting too.
        btb1490

How funny! A tradition here too! We started watching it years ago and never get tired of it. Christmas wouldn't be the same without the Griswolds!! Big grin
          "I heard something..." "You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerine factory!!!"