Kinvara 5's On Sale (Read 132 times)

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

On Amazon.  $60

Is it update time already?

Also, apologies for the new thread...I seem to recall there was already a shoe sale thread around here, but I couldn't find it in the time I had.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love this shoe.  Maybe the best-fitting shoe I've ever owned.  I really hope the 6 isn't a vast change in fit.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

Yeah, for me the 5 is at least the best Kinvara since the original, possibly ever. I just grabbed another even though my current pair only has 80 miles on them.

Runners run

SMART Approach

Agreed. It took me until the 5 model to try the Kinvara but simply love it now. Fits great and feels great. It is surprisingly durable - the lower heel to toe helps preserve the heal rubber a bit for me as I am a pretty strong heel striker.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

keeponrunning

I wasn't as big on the 5 as I was the previous models, however, for that price I'm much more willing to give it a try Smile

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

BeeRunB

Thanks for the heads up, Mab.