So many kisses (Read 1292 times)

Hell, if it's the right time of the month, I'd take any of 'emSmile
    This is so true for me too. My husband has learned about this. Once he stomped out of the room and then stomped back in and handed me a handful of chocolate chips from my baking cupboard. Roll eyes I guess I was a bit moody at that moment.

Michelle

Another Passion

This is so true for me too. My husband has learned about this. Once he stomped out of the room and then stomped back in and handed me a handful of chocolate chips from my baking cupboard. Roll eyes I guess I was a bit moody at that moment.
      I musta been a slow learner. I never caught on to any of the PMS nuances. I'm an introvert though, so I probably just hid for 10 days or so. We don't have to deal with that any more since wife had a hysterectomy in '99. Now it's just constant with hot-flashes thrown in. I've always declared that I am so glad to be a man. I don't know how y'all ladies tolerate all the female stuff... specially childbirth! Shocked On a nicer note... we LOVED Hershey Park and Chocolate World. We went summer before last and I think we spent like $168.00 in Chocolate World! Blush

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com