Automatic import from Garmin Connect Integration not working (Read 1101 times)

eric :)

Side note: Workouts in  GCcalender would not go to FR 310XT. G support had me do a Hard Reset.Not sure if it was a GC or eric fix.

Hi runnerclay,

I'm not sure what you're talking about.  GC calendar suggests it's a Garmin issue.  RA does not support saving workouts to the GPS at the moment.

eric Smile

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Hi runnerclay,

I'm not sure what you're talking about.  GC calendar suggests it's a Garmin issue.  RA does not support saving workouts to the GPS at the moment.

eric Smile

GC calender issue and RA upload issue were probably two separate issues. The fixes for each probably just occurred at the same time. GC solved the calender issue. You solved the upload issue.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Quick note to say I'm really enjoying the Garmin Connect integration. Saves a lot of time and is very convenient. Thanks Eric for getting this up and running!

jbaco

Thank you!

It is working now for me and I have started using a new Garmin watch and that is working OK too. The only thing is I have gotten about 150 messages saying import failed,in the last few days.

not lazy, just tired

Continues to work great for me. Thanks!

Not if it makes sense.

Slice

I had been using Garmin Communicator & ANT Stick with no problems until I purchased the Garmin Vivoactive last month and now I can't figure out how to sync. Am I missing something? I click to allow access but if I refresh the page, it goes back to asking me to click to allow access to Garmin Connect. I've looked on the Garmin Connect website and can't find anywhere to allow access to RA. Sorry if this has been spelled out but I couldn't find the answer in this thread. I've tried Chrome and IE.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning