The best, guaranteed most effective ... (Read 710 times)

rlemert

laxative ever. Running. Especially when your in a fairly public area but at least twenty minutes from the nearest bathroom. I can spend half the day "meditating"; nada. Get out on the road, though, and within twenty minutes I'm "running" with my left foot on the right side.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Run for years and your body will learn to poop, then run. Big grin Frijoles work tool
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is why I never run until 90-120 minutes after I finish my coffee...clears everything out. Magic. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I usually just squat and go.

Vim

young's oatmeal stout the night before.

My legs are killing me

This is why I never run until 90-120 minutes after I finish my coffee...clears everything out. Magic. Wink
              You've got that right zoomy. Although it works closer to 20 minutes for me. Big grin

Lazy idiot

Frijoles work tool
                No need to get lippy there, doc. Wink

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

And therein lies one true advantage of treadmill running -- if you have to blow mud, relief is just a few feet away. Yes

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

obiebyke

Blow mud? That's a new one. I like it!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

if you have to blow mud, relief is just a few feet away. Yes
                      That. Is. Gross.

Michelle

blow mud,
                        RIFLMAO. I needed that laugh. Thanks.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That. Is. Gross.
                          Just wanted to make sure that everyone was paying attention out there. Also, I prefer writing that conjures vivid images. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

And therein lies one true advantage of treadmill running -- if you have to blow mud, relief is just a few feet away. Yes
                            Blow mud. Reminds me of the Mud Butt episode from the Dave Chappelle Show.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?