GPS topic - Eric is gonna kill me. (Read 968 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good work folks. Well, some of you. Almost halfway there I suspect... Keep up the good work.
    mikeymike

Awesome work everyone. If you keep donating I will never have to feel guilty about being a total freeloader and never sending Eric one red penny! Shocked

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

Somebody smack mike for me...

Roads were made for journeys...

I'll do it!! Evil grin
          Somebody smack mike for me...

Michelle

mikeymike

Ouch. Anyway, who is this Eric?

Runners run

Ouch. Anyway, who is this Eric?
              Today? A richer man. Wink

Michelle

I'll do it, as soon as I find my Paypal password Blush
                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Prophet!

who is this paypal and why is he or she getting my money. DONE! And not because i'm getting a my Garmin 305 in a few days Wink , simply for the love of this site.
                  mikeymike

who is this paypal and why is he or she getting my money. DONE! And not because i'm getting a my Garmin 305 in a few days Wink , simply for the love of this site.
                    Sucker.

Runners run

mikeymike

Ouch! Who was that this time? Big grin

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

Evil grin

mikeymike

Evil grin
                          Nice avatar. Are you growing your own spaghetti now, Wingz?

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

Nice avatar. Are you growing your own spaghetti now, Wingz?
                            Big grin Yep. Got a tree in my back yard. Would you like to buy some? Clowning around

done even though paypal would not reveal my old password to me. had to register again.
                              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

done even though paypal would not reveal my old password to me. had to register again.
                                I had that trouble too. But you can pay with PayPal using a credit card and without logging in. Good work! No worries. No excuses. Big grin