My last run was.... (Read 1253 times)

degregorius

8 dead miles, earlier today. 

Last Monday, when it was 80 and humid at lunchtime, I went for a lunchtime run. I meant to do interval training.  I might have done one 400M sprint (maybe two?) I decided to head back.  Not dead, but feeling blah.  I was thinking of justifying the experience by appropriating an old fishing expression.  In other words, "A bad day of  running is better than a good day of work."

Eh, I dunno.

20 miles back and forth and back and forth and back and forth in a small hilly neighborhood

Revenge of the Nerd

"A bad day of  running is better than a good day of work."

Eh, I dunno.

Works for me.

I did 8.6 miles this morning, mowed the neighbor's shy half acre, ate lunch and headed to work for a few hours.  Hope to get in a couple longer runs over the holiday weekend.

One of these days is none of these days.

~ H.G. Bohn

degregorius

Works for me.

I did 8.6 miles this morning, mowed the neighbor's shy half acre, ate lunch and headed to work for a few hours.  Hope to get in a couple longer runs over the holiday weekend.

Upon further review, as the refs say in the NFL, yes, a bad day's running is better than a good day at work.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Actually, this run was two days ago, but I'm moved to post it now that I'm back in computerland.  Hill and altitude training on Rampart Range Road, Woodland Park, Colorado. Smile

AnkitaKumar

about  three months ago. However yesterday I came across this app which helps to motivate me to keep running and do other such training exercises. I have found it pretty useful. Its called motivade.com