Happy Boxing Day! (Read 613 times)

To all Canadians, and all folks who like to box, I mean celebrate Boxing Day! Enjoy your trips to the mall! Cool
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Abbaroodle, ABS, whatevery your name is, we missed you today for the annual Boxing Day 11.2 mile run... Map - Elevation -
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent, that looks positively evil. It may have been only 11.2 miles, but I'll bet it felt like 20. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ahh, yes. That is the infamous "11.2", which when doubled forms the bulk of the Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon. Zoom Zoom, get to work, we expect you to run it in '07... Actually, we ended up running a touch over 12 on the course...
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Maybe in 2009. I am seriously hoping to run my first marathon in '08, so maybe by '09 I would be ready for something insane like the Flying Monkey! Would be cool to get a ton of RA folks in on that "fun" race. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Would be cool to get a ton of RA folks in on that "fun" race.
              This year, three (that I know of) ran and one volunteered!! Go RA folk!
                Abbaroodle, ABS, whatevery your name is, we missed you today for the annual Boxing Day 11.2 mile run...
                Trent, Dr. T, dad of two adorable girls, whoever you are, I am missing you here at 10,550 ft (3216 m). The up-hills are much easier than the 11.2. Big grin
                  I've set a goal to run a marathon before I turn 35. I'm going to start "easy", like Grand Rapids or Chicago, hopefully in '08 ('07 might be dreaming). After that, before that 3-5 hits, zoom-zoom & I will be there to battle the monkeys!!! Smile
                  So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3