Be careful NOT to rely too much on technologies!! (Read 1200 times)

Maybe it's because these idiots were Japanese (;o)) but 3 Japanese students (college, I assume...) drove right into the ocean simply because their GPS said they could go on:

Oh, my! 

xor

Ha.  They should have watched the American TV show "The Office".  (the main character drove into a lake for the same reason)

No Talent Drips

I'm shocked that this could happen to a guy with a wife-beater tan.

You should go get the clap just so you can give it to her. --beef

Perfect timing for this thread. Thanks! My Garmin HR monitor troubles seem quite small now. 

Needs more cowbell!

A similar story...about 2 hours south of me.  People will never learn.

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

I live in TX and my dad from MA visits me all the time. When he's here I let him borrow my car when needed. Since he's not familiar with the roads here he brought his own GPS with him. One time he dropped me off at work and went shopping, and when he was done, he just hit the "home" button on the GPS and off he went... He turned around after 30 minutes or so...

just a simple cat

Big grin  Hopefully before he crossed through Oklahoma, right?