My wife wants to start running with me (Read 2265 times)

Prince of Fatness

At times my wife has said that she wants to run away from me.  Does that count?

Not at it at all. 

At times my wife has said that she wants to run away from me.  Does that count?

I'm waiting for someone like L Train to say "At your current paces, she could just run-walk away from you."

I don't have the training under me right now to say something like that. 

L Train

Ha!

And with the proper unhyphenated reference, even. 

(I don't have the training right now to say it either, but in this case that wouldn't have stopped me).

Hey, are you coming to the meltfest tonight in Reading?

"run" "2" "eat"

mr train, this is a public forum. please move your private convo offline. tnx.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

unless that was simply an open question to the forum? in which case i'll answer: no.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

L Train

unless that was simply an open question to the forum? in which case i'll answer: no.

This disappoints me, considering you aren't even real.

"run" "2" "eat"

ah! to have brought disappointment upon someone, even someone as insignificant as you, mr train, is pure delight.

Purdey

Self anointed title

L Train

And here I thought we had sort of a mutual admiration thing going.

L Train

Wow.  Let's save that for future use, shall we? 

(Damn hyphen, though)

Purdey

Self anointed title

I thought about saving it. But you throw the hammer down so rarely that I just couldn't wait. The hyphen was an added bonus.

"run" "2" "eat"

And here I thought we had sort of a mutual admiration thing going.

well, we both admire me a whole lot, so there is that.

Prince of Fatness

I'm waiting for someone like L Train to say "At your current paces, she could just run-walk away from you."

I don't have the training under me right now to say something like that. 

OK smartass, wanna race?

Not at it at all. 

Hey, are you coming to the meltfest tonight in Reading?

Hmmm. I forgot about that. I s'pose I could just go and jog it. At my current training level, racing = injury. But I hate jogging races. Ran jogged this morning in the nice cool 72° and still lost 3 lbs in sweat from the humidity. Tonight will be brutal. But it is a social extravaganza. decisions decisions. 

OK smartass, wanna race?

No. My foot will break in half.