Nike Air Structure Triax for sale cheap (Read 602 times)

Diesel Power

Hi everyone - I’d like to ask a favor of everyone… I recently got hosed on eBay while purchasing a pair of Nike Air Structure Triax 10+. The shoes are in perfect condition (new, in box), but the seller failed to mentioned that the shoes are wide, not medium. Now, the only way I can get my money back is if I pay to ship the shoes back to him. I figure I would at least try to pass my savings along to a runner who can use these shoes. I cannot speak to anyone else’s experience, but I have found this model to be nothing short of excellent. I’m not saying this will work for everyone, but I have not had a single injury that has shelved me for more than a day or two since beginning to use this model in January (that’s a rarity for me)! These shoes have very good stability, but not maximum stability like the Beasts of the world. I paid $48.86 for this item, as the Air Structure Triax 10 has been discontinued in favor of an upgraded model. I think this is a great deal (that is, if the shoe is actually in your size). If you're a 10 Wide, or know someone who is, PLEASE do me a favor and check these shoes out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELXBlushT&item=320267124410 You can buy these shoes now for exactly what I paid. Also, I’m charging $12.95 as a flat shipping rate for UPS Ground. If you prefer a different shipping method, simply let me know before paying. If (and only if) you pay with PayPal, I’ll refund the difference in total shipping costs if it comes to less than what you’re charged. I’ll also be selling a few more items in the near future… a couple of pairs of New Balance running shorts (medium, slightly used), and an Amphipod Full-Tilt 20-20 (slightly used, a bit much for me currently). Thanks for letting me shill. Happy running!

Diesel Power

P.S. - I can't post the link without the little smiling guy coming up. However, if you copy and paste into your URL, it should be alright. Let me know if there are any issues!