Pete Doherty Using Running to Kick Heroin? (Read 571 times)

A is A

It is being reported that Pete Doherty is using running to kick heroine. His lady is saying that he has become as dedicated to running as he was addicted to smack. I hear that! Not that I have ever done heroine. Although I think Doherty is totally Dead and douchey, I'm impressed, actually. [Yes I'm addicted to celebrity gossip. Don't hate me.]
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

[Yes I'm addicted to celebrity gossip. Don't hate me.]
      I have been totally remiss in my celeb. gossip habit, of late. I loves me some theSuperficial.com and Perez Hilton. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was just reading about this tonight. Have you read the conspiracy theory that Katie Holmes faked the NYC Marathon? That was a rather interesting read ... MTA: Here you go, happy reading! http://defamer.com/345709/katie-holmes-marathon-mystery-deepens-with-new-questions-about-unidentified-runner-6074 http://defamer.com/346101/katie-holmes-marathongate-mystery-solved
        ---- Cynthia

A is A

I did hear about Katie. I even defender her today on some gossip blog. Haha. I got my back of the packers' backs. Anyway, one person wrote that since she registered in August that she couldn't have trained enough to run a marathon. But you don't start training the day you register! And then they said her chip time was the exact same time as her running partner's, and supposedly that is impossible. So I looked up the times on the NYC results page and they were different by 20 seconds. And then they said she couldn't have worn heels after a marathon. Bah. Sure ya can. Gossip is of course not known for it exacting journalistic integrity, data verification, and research. My favorite gossip is "What the Buck?" on You Tube. I also highly enjoy Defamer.com.
          GP160

It may just be the profession that I'm in....BUT....it doesn't shock me at all that junkies like to run... Wink
            Ironman Louisville 8-30-09

Now that was a bath...

That is so yesterday. Does everyone have to copy me? I say "Mr Doherty, find yourself another sport. This Junkie already bagged the running thing." Next thing we know he'll be posting pics of himself on here in his underwear and acting like he is really important or something. On a serious note. That is great though. Cool
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It may just be the profession that I'm in....BUT....it doesn't shock me at all that junkies like to run... Wink
                Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Do I have to Google Pete Doherty or are you going to help a brotha out? If he's not related to Shannen Doherty, I'm lost. My celebrity knowledge is pretty much limited to classic movies, Adam Sandler, and hot babes. More importantly, will heroin help my running problem?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Peter Doherty, he is quite a gifted musician. He was in the libertines but left and formed a band called the babyshambles. Some excellent music crafted from both bands. unfortunately, gutter journalism in the UK were more interested in Pete as a addict than as a musician and dangerous herion addictions / court appearances / curfews are what sell papers not music. His hooking up with a Ms Kate Moss (and her subsequent use of cocaine) did neither career any harm. Headlines for all the wrong reasons.
                    Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
                      dlisted.com is the BEST celeb gossip site!
                      2009: BQ?
                        Yeah he is like a walking billboard for how drugs are bad, mmmmkay? Ugh.
                        ---- Cynthia